Item Title

Item Description

Death Row ?!!

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Would it be great if we can have fun in the electric chair? Or the gas chamber? Or how about hanging? And the "Firing Range?" A.K.A. "The Firing Squad."

*You hate me so much that you will beat me into a bloody pulp and move on to the next inmate you hate the most and beat him/her/it into a bloody pulp and move on to the next*
14 years ago  #2
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Most Violent Homo.. Death Row. Intrested in Pedos. Theres something very wrong here.. xD

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..
14 years ago  #3
Level 9

You scare me HD

~~DaMob~~
14 years ago  #4
Banned
Prison: Arizona

this should only for players that are caught cheating! lol.

14 years ago  #5
Banned

Originally posted by Hoodster Most Violent Homo.. Death Row. Intrested in Pedos. Theres something very wrong here.. xD

No I am homofobic and All Pedos get killed in prison.

*You hate me so much that you will beat me into a bloody pulp and move on to the next inmate you hate the most and beat him/her/it into a bloody pulp and move on to the next*
14 years ago  #6
Banned

Originally posted by SlycatS You scare me HD

If you want to bust out of here you must get married and have as many children as you can though out your entire adult life span.

14 years ago  #7
Banned

Originally posted by geass this should only for players that are caught cheating! lol.

One you posted that comment the site owner and admin and mods will be working on that.

14 years ago  #8
Banned

Originally posted by HumanDecoy
Originally posted by SlycatS You scare me HD

If you want to bust out of here you must get married and have as many children as you can though out your entire "Reproductive" adult life span.

14 years ago  #9
Level 9

:|

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..
14 years ago  #10
Level 9

Anyone who is caught cheating over and over again or wants there account deleated should be placed on Deathrow.

A date is set and on that day there account *life* ends, and players have the option to watch and 50% of everything is taxed by the warden and the rest gets shared out to those who attended.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread