Item Title

Item Description

Diesel's boo hoo thread

3 years ago  #41
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 3 years, 2 months

Ok gasoline... I was offline for a little while because I had some rl shit to do n u placed a hit on me with the hit reason...... Hit Reason: Last Seen:1 day, 4 hours ago.. whats wrong? why dob getting smaller? IM NEVER STOPPIN...

Here’s my reply big balls .... as above I had some rl shit to do..... and you ARE NEVER STOPPING.... as u put it go tell someone who gives a fuck like ya boyfriend ya raving fucking homosexual..... have a nice day hiding in inferm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3 years ago  #42
Level 15
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 3 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Biigsii Ok gasoline... I was offline for a little while because I had some rl shit to do n u placed a hit on me with the hit reason...... Hit Reason: Last Seen:1 day, 4 hours ago.. whats wrong? why dob getting smaller? IM NEVER STOPPIN...

Here’s my reply big balls .... as above I had some rl shit to do..... and you ARE NEVER STOPPING.... as u put it go tell someone who gives a fuck like ya boyfriend ya raving fucking homosexual..... have a nice day hiding in inferm πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

As u were saying petroleum πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

You break in to Diesel's cell, grab his Baby Driver, one of every one of his items, and make a dash for the door! You earn 10,400 EXP!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread