Item Title

Item Description

Dob

8 years ago  #41
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Right I have just noticed this little bitch in ab saying this after he pm me with all his bollocks. The guy is a joke I will show u all his pm so u can see what duke is made of

Duke [1ST] // 02.25.2016 @ 8:08pmDOB cant get over old shit.. so they cry.. cry to someone who give a fuck

Conversation with Duke

Duke said on 02.25.2016 @ 7:01PM:

fuckin disrespectful to someome tryin to be cool. wit you fuck you too bino

Albino said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:57PM:

Like I said I owe u no fucking favs I rant using gang mail for someone who has sat in and out my events for time now... Use the fucking thread and stop mailing me like u want to build some sort of relationship. Use the thread or like I say I will keep this convo between me n u. And carry on with doing what we r doing. And u mail anyone else in pm in dob even Lord will all tell u to speak to bino. Now run along and tell ur gang u have a war or hit the thread dumb ass

Duke said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:40PM:

LOOK AT MY THREAD POSTS BRO.. NOT THERE MUCH CAUSE DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT. this is my only option... dont you have gang mail or sum..

Albino said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:38PM:

I can only speak for myself. And that u sat in my events for months u know u have as well as I do. For no reason at all I never entered yours unless I see u in mine. Now I will speak for myself only and that is that I will fuck with ur own gang every me,her from ere on in. The rest of dob have their own minds but I'm pretty sure they will follow me. So guess u can fill ur boots man because I couldn't give two fucks. I offered u a way out by posting on our thread and if dob agree that we should stay out ur events then I would do same. But in pm I won't tell them shit they will just follow me

Duke said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:33PM:

lmfao sound like a jid to me.. im tryin to be reasonable.. beat i can do is returm events.. killer did nothin as did many dob.. so ill keep it wit those in my evenjts if i get the saem in return.. can i at least get that?

Albino said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:26PM:

Fuck off u know u sat in my events for like ever u also know my stats thing is I'm stronger in the head than u will ever be. U have a problem put it in the thread that's only way u will get a dob response. Otherwise u mail my people they will only send me the message and I will tell u to fuck off again.

Duke said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:23PM:

but your not understanding.. i want no beef with no one.. look at it from my point.. you talkin to ,e for the same reason they did to killer... jus sayin we better off friends then ememies... the kiddie shit isi nthe past.. you dont seee me muggin .. i crime to get my item an train.. all i wanna do.. no drama

Albino said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:21PM:

tell someone who cares duke?? U know I don't. Best thing to do if u want to find the weak links of dob is go to the dob thread and tell them all ur feelings. Because I am one person that personally couldn't give two fucks either way. Here's the link to the thread that way u will speak out to every dob member about what's on ur mind. You with been a high level player that can ruin some of us might make some damage with ur post and cut dob on half. I'm willing to take that chance. To get rid of weaker members

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Dob-t49442-post947659.html#post947659

Duke said on 02.25.2016 @ 6:15PM:

ill return em for years

Albino said on 02.25.2016 @ 5:43PM:

Fuck u. U have set in dob events for months get out my inbox bitch

Duke said on 02.25.2016 @ 5:07PM:

more of yall then us.. uinesary bullshit.. they hit killer i return events

8 years ago  #42
Banned

Messed that up a bit but I'm sure u all can see who the bitch is ere he has been in and out of dob events for months on end now he's upset and when he mails me he gets the typical dob response he goes in sb and says he is gonna end us. What again lmao ur a joke duke always have been always will be

8 years ago  #43
Banned
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

8 years ago  #44
Banned

Oh gosh

8 years ago  #45
Banned

If any of u fuckers see my camel please return it because I can't fucking find it no where

8 years ago  #46
Banned

Aww Leon

8 years ago  #47
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Its getting to the point I don't want to check out this thread anymore

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #48
Banned

8 years ago  #49
Banned

8 years ago  #50
Banned