Item Title

Item Description

[EVENT] 2017 Renaissance Faire

6 years ago  #11
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by hanako First off the drop rate seems low. I explained that it is meant to increase the more people who are in the yard. But it still seems to be very hard to dig up tickets or apples.

Per usual, drop rate increases with the number of people actively in the area. Also all spots were cleared right before the event began so it will take some time for them to fully replenish. @nickrox, lots and lots of tickets available completing various tasks as well. This is a long-running event. You guys have time to finish it all. No rush.

Originally posted by hanako Secondly there continues to be concerns about the difficulty that new players will have if they don't have a lot of backpack space for doing the horses mission, in particularly the black horses.

Lots of pack-increasing amenities out there with more available now at the faire and coming up. Again, wasn't really looking to create something everyone blew through in a few hours. If after a week or so, things need to be tweaked, then it can always be revisited.

6 years ago  #12
Level 29
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 9 years, 3 months

thanks mu!

6 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 days

thanks mu

6 years ago  #14
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

anybody else have a problem dropping or using the items in the bottom row of your backpack slots while in the yard? no button shows up

6 years ago  #15
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Used a bottle of water a few minutes ago and it said I used a rolled blunt, increased my nerve instead of stamina. Dunno what that was about.

6 years ago  #16
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Originally posted by rog_ anybody else have a problem dropping or using the items in the bottom row of your backpack slots while in the yard? no button shows up

yes mine the same

how we supposed to copy avitars when player uses mobile and surgeon dont work ????

6 years ago  #17
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Originally posted by anthonypowell
Originally posted by rog_ anybody else have a problem dropping or using the items in the bottom row of your backpack slots while in the yard? no button shows up

yes mine the same

how we supposed to copy avitars when player uses mobile and surgeon dont work ????

ask player to find their way to a pc and use a browser with flash. also some mobile browsers have flash. i think i have used dolphin browser for the surgeon before?

6 years ago  #18
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Originally posted by rog_

yes mine the same

ask player to find their way to a pc and use a browser with flash. also some mobile browsers have flash. i think i have used dolphin browser for the surgeon before?

i had wrong person so reset but my phone dont have flash but old phone does

6 years ago  #19
Banned
Incarcerated: 6 years, 9 months

Originally posted by rog_

yes mine the same

i had wrong person so reset but my phone dont have flash but old phone does

Some app browsers install flash and come with it without your phone having it originally

6 years ago  #20
Level 30
Gang: Ghost Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Thanks mu!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread