Item Title

Item Description

Easter Update!

13 years ago  #101
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Was there a charge to be moved to a different Prison.I wasn't logged on yesterday and my bank account is empty and I wasnt mugged or raided.

13 years ago  #102
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Is that why I went from New Jersey to San Quentin while I wasn't even on?

13 years ago  #103
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

MU can u get back to me if u can cos when i go to click on upgrade cell it says u have the biggest cell 7 tiles wide and 7 tiles down but when i go to my cel its 6 by 7 ?????

13 years ago  #104
Level 28

Originally posted by MaNameIs MU can u get back to me if u can cos when i go to click on upgrade cell it says u have the biggest cell 7 tiles wide and 7 tiles down but when i go to my cel its 6 by 7 ?????

Maybe you clicked on the wrong upgrade?

13 years ago  #105
Level 16

no i always had 7 by 7 cell and when i moved to san quentin it was 6 by 7 i thought that was the size for this prison until i clicked on the upgrade cell and it said that i have the biggest cell for san quentin which is 7 by 7 and when i click on my cell its 6 by 7 ????

13 years ago  #106
Level 28

Originally posted by MaNameIs no i always had 7 by 7 cell and when i moved to san quentin it was 6 by 7 i thought that was the size for this prison until i clicked on the upgrade cell and it said that i have the biggest cell for san quentin which is 7 by 7 and when i click on my cell its 6 by 7 ????

Ooooh, I think you're mistaken. The max for Putnam is 7x7

13 years ago  #107
Level 16

i cant check now cos i just moved to san quentin but will do in few hours thanx and srry if am mistaken but will see

13 years ago  #108
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by MaNameIs no i always had 7 by 7 cell and when i moved to san quentin it was 6 by 7 i thought that was the size for this prison until i clicked on the upgrade cell and it said that i have the biggest cell for san quentin which is 7 by 7 and when i click on my cell its 6 by 7 ????

you have a 7x7, that says its the biggest, but in quentin, the biggest usable cell is 6x7

Miraculously, you manage to catch Whispario off-guard and snatch $5,253 from him You catch gabots, and manage to take $9,315 in cash from him. You earn 113306 EXP!
13 years ago  #109
Level 16

ohh well am gonna lvl up soon when i get my dvd back from MU

13 years ago  #110
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

jus tuning in! lets go

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread