Item Description

Event: WTFario?!

7 years ago  #41
Level 38
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Mu, more coins in ground plz

Adam hands you a Bag of Coal. NO REFUNDS!
7 years ago  #42
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

This event rivals the festival we had years ago in terms of being addictive and fun. Everything being done around here lately gets an A+ from me. Thanks for the thoughtful event!

7 years ago  #43
Level 17
Gang: Veni Vidi Vici
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Spinelli This event rivals the festival we had years ago in terms of being addictive and fun. Everything being done around here lately gets an A+ from me. Thanks for the thoughtful event!

I couldn't have said it better

7 years ago  #44
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Spinelli This event rivals the festival we had years ago in terms of being addictive and fun. Everything being done around here lately gets an A+ from me. Thanks for the thoughtful event!

Appreciate that, but man, that festival was the shit. I remember a LOT of time went into the art and games. Hat tip to the team there

7 years ago  #45
Level 30
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Is Open Prisons gonna return? Mu..

U.B.N.C.K
7 years ago  #46
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by UBNck Is Open Prisons gonna return? Mu..

AND MAYBE A RANDOM FRIDAY NIGHT FIGHT?

7 years ago  #47
Level 34

Originally posted by Mufasa

Appreciate that, but man, that festival was the shit. I remember a LOT of time went into the art and games. Hat tip to the team there

Most certainly!! And I can only imagine the time that went into making all of those games a new amens, probably months. But again good look on this awesome event, I dont see many not enjoying it and some new people coming in from those links sill keep those servers working for sure! Your already nominated for comeback player of the year for 2017 even though you did come back in 2016, whats two months?

7 years ago  #48
Level 29
Gang: Dark Side
Incarcerated: 9 years, 8 months

This event is gorgeous my precious mu!

Sucks to be late.

7 years ago  #49
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 24 days

Originally posted by Mufasa

Second that/ same with the Olympics event. they were great. but imagine there was ALOT of work in them.

7 years ago  #50
Level 34

Originally posted by LittlePrecious Sucks to be late.

Someone finally knock you up?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread