Item Title

Item Description

Exp muggin thread....

9 years ago  #1
Level 33
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Was up pb?..

I noticed alot of SD ppl cant wait to lvl nd mugg inactives.. so i decided to make this thread.. this is how its gonna work.. active playes can post on here or inbox each other.. basicly u msg some one find out their speed nd tell em to raise it or to lower it so u can mugg them just for exp (send cash bacc or send it of before hand!!!) .. nd we can just take turn muggin eachother.. im sure most active ppl my lvl have higher speed then the inactives this means u can lvl up quiccer!..

MAKE SURE U TALK TO PERSON U MUGG FIRST! ND LET UR CREW KNOW WATS UP SO THEY DONT LOSE THEIR SHIT!

idk how many ppl r gonna b down for this but spread the word.. im down so inbox me if u want some exp!.

9 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

7,234,912,452 on coke in crime, feel free to get exp

9 years ago  #3
Level 33

Originally posted by DemOlition 7,234,912,452 on coke in crime, feel free to get exp

just stop training for a couple year nd i got u! lol

9 years ago  #4
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 19 days

Originally posted by DemOlition 7,234,912,452 on coke in crime, feel free to get exp

You proud of that ?

9 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

why wouldnt he be? thats nice speed. you spend a lotta time on here too from what ive seen, but with what to show for it?

9 years ago  #6
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 19 days

Originally posted by rog_ why wouldnt he be? thats nice speed. you spend a lotta time on here too from what ive seen, but with what to show for it?

I didn't known u were his lawyer or you were even demolition but thanks for your input

9 years ago  #7
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

no problem bro

9 years ago  #8
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

Originally posted by DBlock354

You proud of that ?

Ol'hatin ass nigga smh bet u drive a ford focus...

9 years ago  #9
Level 33

Tripple 0 isnt there another thread to troll dem on.. caz to me it looks like u wanna b mugged for exp.. ill pass that info to power trainers out of nam

9 years ago  #10
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by DBlock354

You proud of that ?

fuck you dupe, who were you on your main account in Union, did i mess ya up so bad?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread