Item Title

Item Description

Free Favors TUT: Wardens Paperwork

13 years ago  #111
Level 13
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Same thing when i go to Rock you. I dont know what is the thing about this, no options just the same blank page.

13 years ago  #112
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by shmuky

YES THATS THE SAME ISSUE I AM HAVING

13 years ago  #113
Level 13
Prison: Arizona

well i guess we cant do anything...:(

13 years ago  #114
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

THAT WOULD BE YOUR MOTHERRRR

13 years ago  #115
Level 22
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

much respect to jaymeal i appreciate it bro now im getn like 50 favors aday good-looking on that

13 years ago  #116
Level 20
Gang: Vengence
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

yeah, all that stuff works good, but i now longer have my cell, so it doesn't do me any good to even try to get the favors. Ya know what i mean?

13 years ago  #117
Level 22
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by 4popeye yeah, all that stuff works good, but i now longer have my cell, so it doesn't do me any good to even try to get the favors. Ya know what i mean?

Nope.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™
13 years ago  #118
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino

XANIE BABY DINO!!!!!!!!!!!!BITCH I GO HAM IN RAPPING......CLICK ON MY LINK IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.....IM BETTER THEN ANY BODY YOU KNOW.......IF YOU DONT THINK SO....BRING THE NIGGA TO ME.....WE CAN DO THIS SON.....AWW YEA IM BETTER THEN EVER UP NORTH RAPPER IT IS OR EVER WAS.....IM KILLIN BIGGIE.....IF YOU DNT BELIEVE ME SEE FOR YO SELF.....CLICK ON MY LINK

http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino 52 HOOVER GANGSTER CRIP GANG  number 1 rule is its no getin out the gang cuz we all family and you neva leave family.......number 2 rule write me or cashville_tenn ever day you see us online.....number 3 rule is to have the gang name on your profile.....number 4 rule we wear blue not red....number 5 rule read the 52 hoover gangster crip gang forum ever time you online if you in our gang feel free 2 post whatever the you wanna!!!!!!!!!A MUST DO [i][b][/b][/i][u][i][b][/b][/i][/u] [u][i][b][size= 18px] [/size][/b][/i][/u] 2 join WRITE GANG NAME ON YOUR PROFILE....or take sum of my gang stuff off my profile n put it on yours..or you can search the gang name (52 hoover gangster crips)and post something that let the other inmates know you n my gang ..so inmates will know you in my gang....me & cashville_tenn is the bosses of this gang....we the o.g's....add us to yo friend list...ever time you see us online write us....or if you see 1 of our gang members online write them.....our gang color is blue....we wear anything blue...write me back when you done put the gang stuff on yo profile
13 years ago  #119
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by DinoFaShino http://www.reverbnation.com/spookdino

XANIE BABY DINO!!!!!!!!!!!!BITCH I GO HAM IN RAPPING......CLICK ON MY LINK IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME.....IM BETTER THEN ANY BODY YOU KNOW.......IF YOU DONT THINK SO....BRING THE NIGGA TO ME.....WE CAN DO THIS SON.....AWW YEA IM BETTER THEN EVER UP NORTH RAPPER IT IS OR EVER WAS.....IM KILLIN BIGGIE.....IF YOU DNT BELIEVE ME SEE FOR YO SELF.....CLICK ON MY LINK

Shits just spam u fuck face

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #120
Level 8
Prison: Putnam

How do you get the pin right on the mobile surveys

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread