Item Title

Item Description

Free Favors TUT: Wardens Paperwork

12 years ago  #141
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by JayMeal
Originally posted by bigsi jay your a "dickhead" but nice thread was this made when u licked the bum holes of the higher lvls? Yes i belive so......( bet your tongue is still furry and feels like a tramp slept on it) maybe thats a little bit from real life ............................"as your dad was in your mouth last night"

i heard you raped your son who happens to be bronson2010, and that's how you got locked up.

and i raped ur mum thats how i got locked up, i also heard you raped ur sister thats why you got locked up, your a sick sick man jay

my bad you dont know witch is ur sister or ur mum do you? damn inbread's

12 years ago  #142
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 days

inbread? yes, I'm in some tasty, tasty bread.

Take bigsi's penis out of your mouth though bronson, it's bad for your health

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
12 years ago  #143
Banned

Originally posted by JayMeal inbread? yes, I'm in some tasty, tasty bread.

Take bigsi's penis out of your mouth though bronson, it's bad for your health

, think ur so smart huh? im about to go catch a plane in 2hour im not even with si he working you damn fool, you know somthing you do to earn money? like ur mum she's a prostitute thats how she earns money

12 years ago  #144
Level 26

Smarter than you that's for sure, but that's just what happens when you're in-bread.

Anyway I can tell the molestation of your childhood is a sensitive topic still; do you want me to cease discussion of it?

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
12 years ago  #145
Banned

Originally posted by JayMeal Smarter than you that's for sure, but that's just what happens when you're in-bread.

Anyway I can tell the of your childhood is a sensitive topic still; do you want me to cease discussion of it?

jay, there is no need to come on this game and explain about you been molesterd at a young ago, its ok though jay chin up

12 years ago  #146
Level 26

about you been molesterd at a young ago

lmfao epic

12 years ago  #147
Banned

Originally posted by Bronson2010
Originally posted by JayMeal Smarter than you that's for sure, but that's just what happens when you're in-bread.

Anyway I can tell the of your childhood is a sensitive topic still; do you want me to cease discussion of it?

jay, there is no need to come on this game and explain about you been molesterd at a young age, its ok though jay chin up

12 years ago  #148
Level 26

If that's the sentence after proof-reading, you sir, have a significant issue with the English language.

12 years ago  #149
Banned

Originally posted by JayMeal If that's the sentence after proof-reading, you sir, have a significant issue with the English language.

, i cant even be arsed to come up with a reply for that

12 years ago  #150
Level 26

Didn't understand it I presume...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread