Item Title

Item Description

Free Favors TUT: Wardens Paperwork

13 years ago  #81
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

lol, i give up on free favors. i guess it just won't work on my computer i've tried everything. and yet still no favors. bmg, rockyou, and sr points. and i don't get my favors from any of them. I just spent about an hour doing 3 surveys and nothing

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 19!
13 years ago  #82
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

thanks jaymeal shit really helps

13 years ago  #83
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate

Aren't I just the best? *-*

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #84
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 12 days

Originally posted by KaraKool lol, i give up on free favors. i guess it just won't work on my computer i've tried everything. and yet still no favors. bmg, rockyou, and sr points. and i don't get my favors from any of them. I just spent about an hour doing 3 surveys and nothing

yeah same here

13 years ago  #85
Level 26

Here's a quote from one of the surveys:

Important:

Please enter valid information "especially in text boxes". Invalid text is easily detected by our system and will result in the rewarded favors being taken away.

Moral of the story is, they are stingy as hell n know the majority of people will try to get free shit from them, in our case favors. They try as hard as possible to weed out people like us. ^^

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #86
Level 19
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Does anyone know what happened to buying favors through zaypay text messages? Dao Pay doesn't work, the number that they give you to call says that you've reached a number that is no longer in service. Just curious, I was gonna buy some favors today

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 19!
13 years ago  #87
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by KaraKool Does anyone know what happened to buying favors through zaypay text messages? Dao Pay doesn't work, the number that they give you to call says that you've reached a number that is no longer in service. Just curious, I was gonna buy some favors today

Yeah I was wondering the same thing.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™
13 years ago  #88
Level 26

Let me just clarify some things here, because I've made my tutorial concise, and succinct as possible but for some reason half of you don't get it, I've had people PM me asking me to literally explain the whole thing over again, in simpler terms, had people ask me to log on to their accounts and do it for them, etc... first of all understand that doing these surveys require some thought process, they are to be considered work, these are sophisticated advertising systems, don't think you can just go on it, put random information and all of a sudden you'll get 40 favors.

My last tips are:

- Stick to small rewards under the free tab, they are easiest, highest success rate, and add up, don't be greedy, don't try and go for the 30, 40 favor ones until you read their fine print because I guarantee they have other requirements.

- If you see car insurance options for small favors (i.e., 2, 4 favors) do them, they are the easiest, DONT do the ones or 30, 40 favors which require that you receive a phone call from the insurance representative and discuss insurance options. The easy ones just require you put in a zip code and click on an insurer, that's it.

- If you're choosing seemingly different surveys but they all look relatively the same, as if they're all part of one side, chances are, they come from the same advertiser and wont reward you favors because you are already in their system.

- Be prepared to do them in bulk -- ten, twenty surveys or offers, to get good results

If what I said is to complex for you, has too many words, or your vocabulary or comprehension skills cannot keep up, I suggest you find a credit card, and pay for favors instead.

13 years ago  #89
Level 26

08/02/2010 11:46am You've done good work! The warden grants you 100 favors

Bwahahahahaha ;D You all suck.

13 years ago  #90
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by JayMeal 08/02/2010 11:46am You've done good work! The warden grants you 100 favors

Bwahahahahaha ;D You all suck.

Nicely done jay haha

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread