Item Title

Item Description

Funny

7 years ago  #3,301
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by rog_ Trumps gonna make america great again. .... now you're just reaching son

7 years ago  #3,302
Level 30

Originally posted by Lord_Dong Bragging about getting kids to quit.... Are you really that retarded.

When was the last time you acted this tough among your higher levels? Oh yeah it was superjuice, and we all remember how you ran around then... She was the closest thing to a challenge you had and how did y'all deal with it, that's right, you do the DR special move, hit that contact button like a boss....

pretty sure BK was a bigger xhallenge than juixe was jus sayin

7 years ago  #3,303
Level 30

Originally posted by 9111337 Using a condom on someone that is alerrcic to rubber and making it all tight and noce should be "funny" no? What if the condom had garlic flavour?

hahaha

7 years ago  #3,304
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH
Originally posted by Lord_Dong Bragging about getting kids to quit.... Are you really that retarded.

When was the last time you acted this tough among your higher levels? Oh yeah it was superjuice, and we all remember how you ran around then... She was the closest thing to a challenge you had and how did y'all deal with it, that's right, you do the DR special move, hit that contact button like a boss....

Haha was it more difficult to get bk banned? Cheers c1

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #3,305
Level 30

Originally posted by Lord_Dong

I misunderstood i thought you were tlkin bout fighting lol

7 years ago  #3,306
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong

I misunderstood i thought you were tlkin bout fighting lol

No you didn't

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #3,307
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

theOATHKEEPER // 09.24.2016 @ 12:11amI looked at the forums and demelious saw him last

theOATHKEEPER

Level 4

Health: 1,780/1,780

Cash: $33,425

Prison: Arizona

Incarcerated: 5 days, 20 hours

PB these days in a nutshell lol

7 years ago  #3,308
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

THIS CLIP IS FUNNY BUT RIP TO HIM Bill Nunn, Radio Raheem in Spike Lee's 'Do the Right Thing,' Dies at 62

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
7 years ago  #3,309
Level 30

juniejune765 said on 09.27.2016 @ 12:10AM:

To end this war we want 100k sw,LG water,blunt,redbull,and ed

Lmao this was espexially funny to me

7 years ago  #3,310
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month
Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread