Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

once again you prove yourself to be a dumbass

12 years ago  #23
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Oh don't cry now sour...

Back to topic.

Originally posted by Mufasa Tomorrow is Turkey Day, and before we all vacate the offices for the weekend, I thought we should take a moment to update you on some recent changes, most made as a result of suggestions from you guys:

• Buyout Protected DVDs: As requested by rjp123 here, you can now buy out your protected DVDs if they're confiscated. It'll cost you 25 favors, and you can only get DVDs that were protected when confiscated.
  • To go with the above, we've moved the bootleg bin here.
  • Because it was being abused, we removed the ability to use shortcuts to use items. Sad, I know.
  • Protector Amenity Events: As requested by Joe, and others, dogs and lions will now send you an event when they bite someone.
  • Hit List Indicator: Now, when you take a hit, it will appear crossed-out and sem-transparent in the list (on most browsers). This should help prevent you looking at hits you've already taken.
  • Mail Update: As requested by Corey, you can no longer send a message to someone who isn't a friend unless you first add them as a friend - to clarify, this is only if you have your mail set to friends only
  • NPC Battles: Since we have more NPC battles going on, there is now a page here, that shows you your battles against NPCs.

Also, if you haven't yet, take a moment to fill out our survey on gangs. It'll help with the development of this feature.

I probably forgot some things, but that's what the edit button is for right? Peace out, and happy holidays

*edit* oh yeah, you can also just click the "trash" icon from your inventory on quest items. Do that instead of littering the yard with old trash mmkay?

12 years ago  #24
Banned

crying bahahaha , im not the one bitching about not being able to do the event , trying to use noobs , ur a waste of a conversation , move along now

12 years ago  #25
Level 15

can you still dig up corncopias in the maze i havent dug one up ina while now?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread