Item Title

Item Description

Gangasta Disciples----NOW RECRUITING----ANY1 ACTIVE WELCOME

14 years ago  #1
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Gangsta disciples NOW RECRUITING ANY1 WELCOME TO JOIN AS LONG AS U STAY ACTIVE I WOULD LIKE ATLEAST ONCE ADAY AND ALSO JUSS STAY LOYAL RESPECT AND DEDICATION

WERE JUSS GETTING STARTED HERE TAKES TIME TO GROW SO BARE WITH US WE WILL B SUCCSESFULL IN TIME TO COME I WILL B SUPPORTING I HOPE THIS FAM COMES TO B SUCCSESFULL JUSS NEED THE HELP OF THE PEOPLE SO MESSAGE ME TO JOIN AND I WILL GET BAK TO U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

14 years ago  #2
Level 7
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

You just spammed me with a similar message. Not a good way to get off to a good start in this game.

14 years ago  #3
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Who'd want to follow a 13 hours, 28 minutes spammer ? :P

14 years ago  #4
Level 7

may i ask wut all u ppls problome is all i am doing is recruiting members thats wut any1 would do i see u the brother hood did same thing recruiting on fourm am i nnot supposed to do that

14 years ago  #5
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by skillz may i ask wut all u ppls problome is all i am doing is recruiting members thats wut any1 would do i see u the brother hood did same thing recruiting on fourm am i nnot supposed to do that

No you welcome to post on here anyone is but who is going to follow a leader who dont now what to do never mind lead a Gang. Thats like a fully  qualified mechanic working  for an aprentice it aint happening bro Train abit ;learn a bit then come back when you know how to play the game a bit better and maybe just maybe people may even treat you with a little more respect but im not saying they join your Gang as say if the brotherhood attacked you and all your crew what would you do ? Probally wet your pants and run round like a headless chicken. Build some stats bro

14 years ago  #6
Level 7

okay i understand wut ur saying but i kno exactly wut im doing on this game i play plenty exactly the same maby lil difrent juss difrent words andgrafix but yes i kno wut ur saying wus not gonna start gang till later on but thought if i get early start maby will b better and as i will support with cash will get bigger quick as i ushally do in theese games but maby ur rright maby should wait till later cuz is frustrating with no real gang fetures yet should wait till gang feture is installed

Originally posted by owen36

Originally posted by skillz may i ask wut all u ppls problome is all i am doing is recruiting members thats wut any1 would do i see u the brother hood did same thing recruiting on fourm am i nnot supposed to do that

No you welcome to post on here anyone is but who is going to follow a leader who dont now what to do never mind lead a Gang. Thats like a fully  qualified mechanic working  for an aprentice it aint happening bro Train abit ;learn a bit then come back when you know how to play the game a bit better and maybe just maybe people may even treat you with a little more respect but im not saying they join your Gang as say if the brotherhood attacked you and all your crew what would you do ? Probally wet your pants and run round like a headless chicken. Build some stats bro

14 years ago  #7
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota

Originally posted by skillz okay i understand wut ur saying but i kno exactly wut im doing on this game i play plenty exactly the same maby lil difrent juss difrent words andgrafix but yes i kno wut ur saying wus not gonna start gang till later on but thought if i get early start maby will b better and as i will support with cash will get bigger quick as i ushally do in theese games but maby ur rright maby should wait till later cuz is frustrating with no real gang fetures yet should wait till gang feture is installed

I can assure you on this game it is a little different you can level up quick thats no problem but you need to have the stats to back it up and if you ask any player on here stats are most important theres no point been a 11 level with stats like a level 3 as your gonna get thrashed constantly. Money is going to be hard your gonna need to do crime but you cant do crime and get big as you will level up to quick you need to decide whats most important money or strength id go for strength every time Good Luck as your gonna need it

14 years ago  #8
Level 7

YES I UNDERSTAND I MENT REAL CASH BUYING WITH REAL MONEY THAT USHALLY MAKES U STROBGER IN GAMES IS THE WAY I CHOOSE TO GO BUT I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE MY GANG AS UR RIGHT BUT I NEED TO JOIN A FAM THAT IS LOYAL AND WILL HELP WEN NEEDED JUSS HARD TO FIND CUZ CANT LOOK UP ALL THE GANGS I WUS TOLD FROM 1 OF THE RIVAL FIGHT CLUB THAT BROTHER HOOD IS GOOD GANG TO START OF WIT BUT DONT THINK I WILL GET THERE NOW AS THE LEADER PREETY MUCH DONT LIKE ME CUZ WUT I POSTED

Originally posted by owen36

Originally posted by skillz okay i understand wut ur saying but i kno exactly wut im doing on this game i play plenty exactly the same maby lil difrent juss difrent words andgrafix but yes i kno wut ur saying wus not gonna start gang till later on but thought if i get early start maby will b better and as i will support with cash will get bigger quick as i ushally do in theese games but maby ur rright maby should wait till later cuz is frustrating with no real gang fetures yet should wait till gang feture is installed

I can assure you on this game it is a little different you can level up quick thats no problem but you need to have the stats to back it up and if you ask any player on here stats are most important theres no point been a 11 level with stats like a level 3 as your gonna get thrashed constantly. Money is going to be hard your gonna need to do crime but you cant do crime and get big as you will level up to quick you need to decide whats most important money or strength id go for strength every time Good Luck as your gonna need it

14 years ago  #9
Level 9

Guys can u stop quoting/quotes already quoted? =D thnx o.O

14 years ago  #10
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey

Holy Sheez. Ever heard of a full stop bro.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread