Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

a bed w mattress

I'm back bitches.
14 years ago  #3
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

He cant even get a bed with a mattress unless he bought it as he cant get to Arizona as hes only level 3

Im intersted in toilets but it depends on Price ?

Contact me or list price here

14 years ago  #4
Level 9
Prison: Putnam

Originally posted by rach420 a bed w mattress

I have a bed with matress bid, currently at 315k ...

14 years ago  #5
Banned

Originally posted by owen36 He cant even get a bed with a mattress unless he bought it as he cant get to Arizona as hes only level 3

Leveling up is not that tough in New Jersy,he can be in lvl 7 in 3 more days..like that..as you did until getting to level 7..

14 years ago  #6
Banned
Prison: Arizona

Originally posted by owen36

Originally posted by jagan19289
Originally posted by owen36 He cant even get a bed with a mattress unless he bought it as he cant get to Arizona as hes only level 3

Leveling up is not that tough in New Jersy,he can be in lvl 7 in 3 more days..like that..as you did until getting to level 7..

Hi Fracker no it doesnt take long to level up and not just in Jersey it doesnt take a rocket scientist to level up.

I cant quite remember me leveling up in a couple of days accept for the 1st level took me about 10 days and half way throught level 2 i realised that doing crime is pointless just train umless i need to fight.

As DEENEY has taken 4 months 25 days to get to level 3 that works out about 6 weeks for each level he aint gonna level up anytime soon as he doesnt play very often. But the point was he couldnt get a bed with a mattress as there only available at arizona. It doesnt matter about leveling up he just cant get it now. Maybe 7 dyas or so but not now thanks

Did i even posted some message in this thread?

14 years ago  #7
Level 16

Originally posted by jagan19289

Originally posted by owen36

He cant even get a bed with a mattress unless he bought it as he cant get to Arizona as hes only level 3

Hi Jagen no it doesnt take long to level up and not just in Jersey it doesnt take a rocket scientist to level up.

I cant quite remember me leveling up in a couple of days accept for the 1st level took me about 10 days and half way throught level 2 i realised that doing crime is pointless just train umless i need to fight.

As DEENEY has taken 4 months 25 days to get to level 3 that works out about 6 weeks for each level he aint gonna level up anytime soon as he doesnt play very often. But the point was he couldnt get a bed with a mattress as there only available at arizona. It doesnt matter about leveling up he just cant get it now. Maybe 7 dyas or so but not now thanks

(To Fracker i Apologise for earlier mistake of name)

14 years ago  #8
Banned
Prison: Arizona

lol, i thought, i might posted something but can't see it coz of some bug, lol

np, it happens

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread