Item Title

Item Description

Happy Mother's Day

13 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Nothing too special happening today (after all, you should be with momma). We rolled out the yard for AZ users last night, and will likely do it for the others later on. Nothing too crazy there, you'll be digging up some quasi-rare items, bumping into joe a bit, and we'll be trying out something we bounced around the office a bit a few weeks back:

Bootleg Bin: Basically, when someone gets a DVD confiscated, Joe will be able to sell it for up to 5 minutes from the time of confiscation. The price of buying the DVD is HIGH though, so that should lessen fears of all your confiscated amens getting jacked. On the plus side, if you're the buyer and happen to snag a great DVD, it works out well for you because along with getting the DVD, the DVD is now marked as "protected" which means it can't be raided OR resold from the bootleg bin as long as you own it (it still can be confiscated though).

This isn't like a firesale where you just grab at will.... It's 100 favors a pop, you decide if the risk is worthwhile.

Also, in this thread it was mentioned that people are frustrated with folks hiding in the yard. I thought we made an announcement regarding this, but when someone is just sitting in the yard, you can simply spy on them to get their location.

13 years ago  #2
Level 32
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

some1 get a scream dvd or a karate kid or a ts imax confoscated this could work out well for us all

13 years ago  #3
Level 8
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

spy to find them cool

Your hard work is paying off! You've reached level 8!    
13 years ago  #4
Level 32
Gang: Supreme Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

sweet! nice work Mu

I'm the blue dream, strawberry kushman bang bang indica gang we smoke good strains���� You can't send a message to yourself Got caught smokin' a blunt!
13 years ago  #5
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Do the yard stop at putnam or it will come on down 2 SQ?

13 years ago  #6
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Bootleg Bin: Basically, when someone gets a DVD confiscated, Joe will be able to sell it for up to 5 minutes from the time of confiscation. The price of buying the DVD is HIGH though, so that should lessen fears of all your confiscated amens getting jacked. On the plus side, if you're the buyer and happen to snag a great DVD, it works out well for you because along with getting the DVD, the DVD is now marked as "protected" which means it can't be raided OR resold from the bootleg bin as long as you own it (it still can be confiscated though)

personally not a big fan of this change, but your the boss.

13 years ago  #7
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months
some1 put something good in hehe

13 years ago  #8
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months
i didnt know why the yard was open until i read the threads, great addition Mu

13 years ago  #9
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

i love the new change!

REMEMBER: while most may not like the new changes and we all will never like every change, look at it from a checks & balances stand point. Mu is the Pres. we are the PPL, his ADMIN is the congress... they make changes based on feedback and what they see with the game. some changes are based to help different varieties of people, HIGHER vs LOWER for ex. so not every change caters to every group! CHECKS and BALANCES guys REMEMBER!

13 years ago  #10
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

05/08/2011 12:54pmThe Warden busted you popping in a bootleg DVD! He confiscated it and threw you in isolation for 4 minutes!

if anyone gets my ts3 reg, please mail

Miraculously, you manage to catch Whispario off-guard and snatch $5,253 from him You catch gabots, and manage to take $9,315 in cash from him. You earn 113306 EXP!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread