Item Title

Item Description

Happy New Year Too All Players & Mods

14 years ago  #1
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi its gone 12 Oclock here in England and id like to say to you all have a happy New Year and im looking for the changes and cant wait. Im probally a bit sooner than the rest of you as im 6 Hours ahead. Good luck to all and i really cant wait for this new Year on this Game as it seems to get better and better every Day. Okay we may not like the changes all of the time but come on we love it or we wouldnt play would we ?

14 years ago  #2
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Happy new year owen! Its going to be new year in Ukraine soon too! Happy new year to ALL! Hope you guys make that new years resolution!

14 years ago  #3
Level 21
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

looks good in california usa

14 years ago  #4
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Thanks Lorddoom i wish the best to you and yours and hope you enjoy yourself when it does come. Im not to sure on the rest of the countries new Years etc but what ever time it starts or when ever it starts have a drink  or two for me.

14 years ago  #5
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Yep california is looking good at 5:15 pm :P Cant wait till new year! Wish I was in new york! They partying like CRAZY! me and my room mate having a drink to our health owen. Suggest you do the same... 2009 was a pain for my health. Blasted pigs.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread