MUST have stats of at least level 12.

Put on your leathers and Ryde

ouch

11 years ago  #12
Level 22
Gang: HELL RYDAZ MC
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

I speak on behalf of my soldiers..... Our interests in this game prosperity however far we are for achieving that, progress, and dominance. Being one of the older Gangs on Prisonblock, we come with a sense of pride, as DBB does aswell. When mistakes occur,people react often times without thought, so for the actions of Skuld, a FORMER Hell Ryda we apologize. As for any subsequent actions from an HR member we apologize for that aswell in interest of keeping good faith i hope the beef can be sqaushed.. shit in the interest of keeping my events down to to be perfectly honest. Like ive said to RJP and several other DBB members its nothing but respect, you felt disrespected, and yall took action accordingly. Skuld been dealt with, apology has been adressed, lets move forward..

GraphiK -HR-

11 years ago  #13
Level 32
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by GraphiK I speak on behalf of my soldiers..... Our interests in this game prosperity however far we are for achieving that, progress, and dominance. Being one of the older Gangs on Prisonblock, we come with a sense of pride, as DBB does aswell. When mistakes occur,people react often times without thought, so for the actions of Skuld, a FORMER Hell Ryda we apologize. As for any subsequent actions from an HR member we apologize for that aswell in interest of keeping good faith i hope the beef can be sqaushed.. shit in the interest of keeping my events down to to be perfectly honest. Like ive said to RJP and several other DBB members its nothing but respect, you felt disrespected, and yall took action accordingly. Skuld been dealt with, apology has been adressed, lets move forward..

GraphiK -HR-

Originally posted by dayna
Originally posted by TurboTorture Now Recruiting level 14-15  

ouch

say no mo haha

11 years ago  #14
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 6 months

Originally posted by GraphiK I speak on behalf of my soldiers..... Our interests in this game prosperity however far we are for achieving that, progress, and dominance. Being one of the older Gangs on Prisonblock, we come with a sense of pride, as DBB does aswell. When mistakes occur,people react often times without thought, so for the actions of Skuld, a FORMER Hell Ryda we apologize. As for any subsequent actions from an HR member we apologize for that aswell in interest of keeping good faith i hope the beef can be sqaushed.. shit in the interest of keeping my events down to to be perfectly honest. Like ive said to RJP and several other DBB members its nothing but respect, you felt disrespected, and yall took action accordingly. Skuld been dealt with, apology has been adressed, lets move forward..

GraphiK -HR-

that wasnt so hard was it? i'll do my best to get this squashed

11 years ago  #15
Level 32

bump

11 years ago  #16
Level 32
Incarcerated: 12 years, 7 months

GraphiK has been removed from your enemies list!

11 years ago  #17
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

GraphiK -HR-

hell yea..... graphiks a good man. been by my side since the first day. well just like warlord420 and turbo lmaooo

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
11 years ago  #18
Level 32

shut up fool^^

11 years ago  #19
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Originally posted by TurboTorture Now Recruiting level 14-15  

Bumpity bump

11 years ago  #20
Level 37
Gang: Black Wall Street
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

Amish has been removed from your enemies list!

Brianw has been removed from your enemies list!

elsharawy has been removed from your enemies list!

GraphiK has been removed from your enemies list!

Loff has been removed from your enemies list!

WARLORD420 has been removed from your enemies list!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread