Has anyone had their Mercedes suspension done at a decent price?
So I've been putting off getting my GLE's suspension sorted for way too long and it's finally reached the point where I can't ignore it anymore, the ride's become ridiculously harsh and I'm pretty sure at least one of the dampers is completely knackered. The thing is I've been so put off by the horror stories I've heard about Mercedes suspension repair costs that I've just been living with it, but it's getting to the point where even the wife's complaining and she's usually the one who doesn't notice these things. I know the dealer is going to want to replace everything at astronomical prices, but I'm hoping there's a sensible middle ground somewhere with an independent specialist who knows what they're doing. I came across a place online and I was going to learn more about Mercedes suspension repair from their site, but I always prefer to hear from real people before making a decision. Has anyone here actually had their GLE, ML, or GLC suspension work done somewhere in Dubai that didn't cost a fortune and actually fixed the problem properly? I'm not expecting bargain basement prices, I just want something reasonable for good quality work with proper parts. It's a tough balance to find and I'd really appreciate any recommendations from people who've been through this before because I'm properly stuck on what to do. Thanks everyone.

nashwalwyn