Item Title

Item Description

Help regarding Stats

14 years ago  #1
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi i was wonderering if there was anyone out there that could help me with an explanation of what stats you would need to be what stats.

What i actually mean by stats are : Strength Speed Defense

So for example if a player had the following : 54000 Speed

7000 Defense

73000 Strength

I want to know what would i have to have and what is the main Stat you would need to beat these.

Ive heard so many different theories could someone please clarify.

Thanks for all your help in advance

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

It depends on your current stats. Probably the easiest and fastest way would be to beat his speed and have slighty more str than his def.

14 years ago  #3
Level 16

Originally posted by ThyWhiskyMan It depends on your current stats. Probably the easiest and fastest way would be to beat his speed and have slighty more str than his def.

Hi Sorry ThyWhiskeyman this is just an example of some stats not someone i wanted to beat.

Just say for example  His Strength is 73000 to beat someone with that Strength you would need say 73000+ Defense.

Im not saying this is correct i was just giving an example of what im looking for thanks again

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Usually, the best way to beat a str whore would be to have more speed than him. You would also want your str to be higher than his defense.

To beat someone who mainly trains his speed, you would need about half his speed, more def than his str and more str than his def.

All this also depends on your current stats.

I'm sorry to sound harsh on these last lines but there's no debate here. Were not discussing how to make the best spaghetti sauce, its simple math, use your logic.

14 years ago  #5
Level 16

Hi thanks for your help and i was convinced that i would need more defense than his strength and Vice Versa. I was asking as so many people have different theories.

I was debating anythink really but i would also be greatfull if you have any recipes for Spaghetti sauce as not many people like to gives these out as there Mama meas specail recipes thanks again Thywhiskyman

14 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Well,those stats were mine i think befor a week or so.lol.common.

14 years ago  #7
Level 16

Originally posted by jagan19289 Well,those stats were mine i think befor a week or so.lol.common.

Hey Jagan they possibly well could be but i didnt look at yours and then write them down it was just a few quick numbers to help with what im asking for but thanks for your help

14 years ago  #8
Banned

Originally posted by owen36

Originally posted by jagan19289 Well,those stats were mine i think befor a week or so.lol.common.

Hey Jagan they possibly well could be but i didnt look at yours and then write them down it was just a few quick numbers to help with what im asking for but thanks for your help

wat that means ?? hehe..u know what ? u r stating it as ramdom,but i know only 3 peoples in this game have got that strength.so it's even easier to guess..and the other two even don't interfear in most of the affairs.

14 years ago  #9
Banned
Prison: Arizona

hey jagan,

how many people have this stats?

Str: 98k

defense 20k

speed 120k

also, who i am referring to? Looks like you are good astronomer and physiologist. you can guess these things v well.

14 years ago  #10
Banned

The only thing left to say is...at least he doesnt fuck french guy's.

I dont need to be a good astronomer and physiologist to see that a mile away.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread