Item Title

Item Description

I need an answer

11 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 11 years, 2 months

Originally posted by darknigga Sopihia [ABH] // 03.21.2013 @ 7:26am yeah

ahcheela [BWS] // 03.21.2013 @ 7:26am lala u still in here?

yeah this isnt my first account lmao but this nigga is a dupe too ban his ass

11 years ago  #12
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

let me rephrase my question.is it legal to just use this account on the laptop?also i'm not a dupe lala you are though.and chronic I was asking if it's legal not telling people I already did it

Last edited by theman246810 11 years ago

11 years ago  #13
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by theman246810 let me rephrase my question.is it legal to just use this account on the laptop?also i'm not a dupe lala you are though.and chronic I was asking if it's legal not telling people I already did it

It is legal as far as the other account is an "other" person it's legit for your home mate to play along with you, but if you are using second account yourself then it's end of the line. The game management knows who's behind the mask better than anyone.

Note: This game is not a software that will be deleted or reset after your PC is crashed to scrapyard, all shitwork is remained here and will be for the rest of fucking universe so if you are making an excuse about that low life PC then I'll suggest you to be on your guard!

I hope that was straight...

Last edited by DarkSoul 11 years ago

11 years ago  #14
Level 14

darksoul thank you for a good answer.thread closed

11 years ago  #15
Level 14

I now know that I could use this account on a different computer so i'm good.not lying about the broken computer and i'm still playing

11 years ago  #16
Level 28
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by theman246810 I now know that I could use this account on a different computer so i'm good.not lying about the broken computer and i'm still playing

that's good for you, problem solved!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread