Item Title

Item Description

IT DVD Time Distribution

6 years ago  #1
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

11/02/2017 12:15amTheGrimraper's copy of IT gave you an extra 19 minutes, 57 seconds in the infirmary! We all float down here!

still had only 9 minutes, I dont believe this is adding time correctly.  Not the first time Ive noticed this, happened with Neo's IT also.  Just thought Id bring it to your attention in case this isnt how the dvd is supposed to work.

6 years ago  #2
Banned
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

It is definitely not working correctly. I can't bring up events anymore but i had multiple 50+ minute IT's on me at a time and it only added a few minutes or a % of event told.

6 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Lucile It is definitely not working correctly. I can't bring up events anymore but i had multiple 50+ minute IT's on me at a time and it only added a few minutes or a % of event told.

This is the correct behavior ^^, but wrong messaging. It splits the user's time with others, but was telling folks they were getting all of the time. I fixed the messaging.

6 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by Lucile It is definitely not working correctly. I can't bring up events anymore but i had multiple 50+ minute IT's on me at a time and it only added a few minutes or a % of event told.

This is the correct behavior ^^, but wrong messaging. It splits the user's time with others, but was telling folks they were getting all of the time. I fixed the messaging.

Gotcha. Thanks!

6 years ago  #5
Level 27
Incarcerated: 12 years, 12 months

Your unblocked

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread