Item Title

Item Description

If anyone can help?

14 years ago  #1
Level 24
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I dont know if it is right to ask this fav in the forum or not but let me ask

I have funds in my alertpay account but paypal is not available for my country so i was looking for someone who can buy me the respected status from warden using his paypal account and i can send the money to his alertpay account.

01/30/2011     9:10am supremagnetic attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 72 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.   You catch kdawg187, and manage to take $2,774,219 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 53969374 EXP!
14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Just so you know, you guys WILL then be marked as duplicate users.

14 years ago  #3
Banned

Use Duopay ,it's fantastic and great working.

14 years ago  #4
Level 24

Doupay na i have heard some bad reviews about that thing. Hey Mufasa why dont u go and try credit card payments

01/30/2011     9:10am supremagnetic attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 72 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.   You catch kdawg187, and manage to take $2,774,219 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 53969374 EXP!
14 years ago  #5
Level 29

More chargebacks and fraud with direct card payments, which ends up costing ME money

14 years ago  #6
Level 17

Mufasa would you consider making respected status an "item" in some form?  It would solve this issue and respected status could be sold for in game cash on the open market.  It would increase revenue for you by ligitimate buyers who could sell them to those that do not have the means to purchase for whatever reason.

Just a thought

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

I think that might be more hassle than it's worth to be honest, but somethin to look into

14 years ago  #8
Banned

Originally posted by Billabadmash Doupay na i have heard some bad reviews about that thing. Hey Mufasa why dont u go and try credit card payments

it's really great working...one would have to accept that the payment method can be widely used all over the world..

14 years ago  #9
Banned

compton, bro that is a great idea. if its possible and not too much work..it might be a hit. great suggestion

14 years ago  #10
Level 17

Originally posted by Bravo compton, bro that is a great idea. if its possible and not too much work..it might be a hit. great suggestion

Thanks man but I have seen it elsewhere. It increases respected status to more players of the population.  It makes more revenue for the owners of the game.  But it is more involved as Mufasa points out.

Originally posted by Mufasa I think that might be more hassle than it's worth to be honest, but somethin to look into

Fair enough.  I thought it would be fairly easy just making an item (like energy drink, red bull, etc).  If you "use" the item obviously it disappears out of inventory and gives the "user" the credit for the 3 different respected status.  The item could be purchase through the paypal system we have now.  Instead of it automatically crediting to a players account, you get the respect item which can be used, bought, sold or traded.  .

I don't know the full coding perspective and you probably have other priorities which I understand.  Nothing is ever as simple as it seems. 

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread