Item Title

Item Description

Individual Item Locks

5 years ago  #1
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Just a thought on a couple of things regarding inventory items.

The game has obviously outgrown the vault system with an increase of items in both number of them and in volume.  Pretty much made the vault obsolete except in cases of a small number of specialty items. Throw in the new lottery system where you can get tens of thousands of items, sometime very nice and in demand ones and that leaves them open to theft by higher levels for the most part trying to raid or bully them off of sometimes a low level player? When you can raid thousands of items at a time a lottery winner could be shit out of luck in no time? My idea is to allow each player the option to purchase up to 3 Individual Item Locks for favors that would keep each item locked until the lock was removed and put on another item.  Especially for the lower levels this would at least protect them with something to train with or sell in the future, maybe keeping them around longer?

5 years ago  #2
Level 33
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 10 years, 8 months

I like the idea +1 from me

5 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

5 years ago  #4
Level 33
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

+1 not a bad idea

5 years ago  #5
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

I like it good idea

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
5 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

I like the idea but I think you should purchase a new lock when the ltems run out, therefore it would be worth putting some effort into coding, obviously if the locked items never run out you wouldnt have to buy a new lock. Good idea @Bucktrap

5 years ago  #7
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm

Mario Tennis Aces+519,475 ITEMS

Over 250k items to the winner. This is the perfect example. Somehow, the players need to have a way to protect this stuff? Someone gets 150k carmel corns, you know next raid mission that comes out, they would be a large target. They may not want to spend favs for a lock but at least they would have had the option.

5 years ago  #8
Level 43
Gang: IC MobbLyfe

Originally posted by Bucktrap Mario Tennis Aces+519,475 ITEMS

Over 250k items to the winner. This is the perfect example. Somehow, the players need to have a way to protect this stuff? Someone gets 150k carmel corns, you know next raid mission that comes out, they would be a large target. They may not want to spend favs for a lock but at least they would have had the option.

yeah someone gets 150k cc im coming to get em point blank period

R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread