Item Title

Item Description

Infirmary Buy Out price

4 years ago  #1
Level 36
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 5 years, 11 months

I suggest that buying out of the infirmary should cost extra based on the length of the infirm.

I.E.,  For me to buy out of the infirmary costs $45,000 no matter how long I am in there.. 1 minute or 1 day

Makes sense to me that if you are infirmed for hours or even days for a failed raid attempt it should cost more

than buying out of a Training OD.

4 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 8 years, 11 months

So something similar to the iso buyout?

3 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Does seem logical. I feel like there was a reason we did it the way it is now, but I have to dig in to figure out why and if it makes sense to change.

3 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Mannard I suggest that buying out of the infirmary should cost extra based on the length of the infirm.

I.E.,  For me to buy out of the infirmary costs $45,000 no matter how long I am in there.. 1 minute or 1 day

Makes sense to me that if you are infirmed for hours or even days for a failed raid attempt it should cost more

than buying out of a Training OD.

QP users hate him

3 years ago  #5
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

With that logic mannard, shouldn't there be something that can bail u out for free like Lego ninja and isle of dogs we have for iso? Or to bust others out of icu.. And I am aware we can't see cell from icu.

Last edited by swcghost 3 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread