Item Title

Item Description

Limit Mugs on Bootleg Joe to 1/2

6 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 6 years, 1 month

Hi as many of us are aware Antonela_Marvel and Emil1966 just sit in lower prisons and seem to magically come online once joe appears. All they seem to do is farm dvds and sell them on for paypal ...Why should this be allowed ? This is unfair on other players therefore i think something has to be done about it. Maybe they could be a limit put in place  where one person can only mug joe once or twice. They definately have an account in a higher prison or how else would they come on as soon as joe comes out? Its pretty obvious they are cheating so why is nothing done about this?

6 years ago  #2
Level 15
Incarcerated: 6 years, 2 months

Originally posted by CerealKillah Hi as many of us are aware Antonela_Marvel and Emil1966 just sit in lower prisons and seem to magically come online once joe appears. All they seem to do is farm dvds and sell them on for paypal ...Why should this be allowed ? This is unfair on other players therefore i think something has to be done about it. Maybe they could be a limit put in place  where one person can only mug joe once or twice. They definately have an account in a higher prison or how else would they come on as soon as joe comes out? Its pretty obvious they are cheating so why is nothing done about this?

Well said✊

6 years ago  #3
Banned
6 years ago  #4
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by CerealKillah Hi as many of us are aware Antonela_Marvel and Emil1966 just sit in lower prisons and seem to magically come online once joe appears. All they seem to do is farm dvds and sell them on for paypal ...Why should this be allowed ? This is unfair on other players therefore i think something has to be done about it. Maybe they could be a limit put in place  where one person can only mug joe once or twice. They definately have an account in a higher prison or how else would they come on as soon as joe comes out? Its pretty obvious they are cheating so why is nothing done about this?

As stated previously, you don't have all the facts. Joe was out with plenty of DVDs for everyone. If you missed it, then that's unfortunate, but not unfair.

Joe has a limit on protected buys. Mugging has high risks with high rewards. It's a game. Play it.

6 years ago  #5
Banned

I wasnt saying this for myself .. i got what i wanted but maybe for others they didnt. But its all good man sorry for creating the thread.

6 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by CerealKillah All they seem to do is farm dvds and sell them on for paypal ...

They actually create a sense of "we're so successful selling for PayPal" when in reality they most likely gain very little for the DVDs they get as they are probably kicking them up to a higher level player in SD. But hey what do I know? Ive only been here going on 8 years. Long story short, get what you can and dont worry about players that are bending the rules they will hopefully get whats owed them at some point. I envy players that can sit and mug Joe and actually get DVDs doing it because thats part of the game...hes gone from SD within minutes usually.

6 years ago  #7
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

hate when folks who are not as fast as you are able to mug joe....smh, have not got lucky yet😡

6 years ago  #8
Level 15
Incarcerated: 6 years, 2 months

Originally posted by CerealKillah I wasnt saying this for myself .. i got what i wanted but maybe for others they didnt. But its all good man sorry for creating the thread.

Don't be sorry bro always speak your mind, there's nothing wrong with you being concerned for integrity in the game you've invested time and money and energy into.

6 years ago  #9
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Nothing at all wrong with bringing up complaints, but we all know he took it farther than that in SB, which was the issue. An issue that is now dead as far as I'm concerned, so quit trying to fan the flames.

6 years ago  #10
Banned

Didnt mean to come across as it did .. but all i was trying to do was state my view and many others views on it but yeah i know if they do slip up you will deal with deal with them accordingly so all good. And Beto dont think ive invested much money into this game maybe 10 quid at tops haha

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread