Item Title

Item Description

Looking for a loyal fam that acsepts lvl 1 players

14 years ago  #1
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Sup evry1 looking for fam that is loyal and acsepts lvl 1 players i do kno how to play game in oher words i kno wut im doing most parts message me if any1 recruiting i kno most gangs here juss acsept lvl4 or higher i respect that but i can help in other ways like buying favors and stuff like that if helps wen i have it

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Shield of Aegis (we) are currently looking for a qualified secretary. Your job will mainly consist of finding grammatical errors and correctly punctuating our texts. We often send mails so you will need to be active. Joining our ranks will of course grant you multiple benefits, such as: Peace of mind, community respect, free cookies (once a week!) and much more.

If you're interested, please send a message to Centong about the secretary position.

14 years ago  #3
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi Skillz i have got a position its not quite been in a Gang but its helping out you would be my personal Assistant and this would include Making cups of Tea rougthly about 15 a day (Im a very big Tea Drinker) popping to the local shops chip shops chinese and chemist to post Parcels for my ebay shop. I do a lot of running from one Prison to the next so it would be great if you had your own transport and have a Full Driving License and it is got to be clean (Due to you paying your own insurance). I also have duties for you to make me stuff on photoshop. I Have alot of Amenities and have to change my cell evry time i change my stratergy so this would involve some heavy lifting. It would also require you to buy me Favours as a token of your apreciation every 3 days (Unless otherwise agreed) There would be many more duties. What you would get from this is Chips every couple of days and tea when ever you like (But you cant make yourself one without making me one RULE) I may even chuck in a Mars Bar for specail occassions. Please apply with in and ask for further details if needed

14 years ago  #4
Banned

Um Im a Bounty Hunna and i kno how to play this game very well. If anyone wants to hire me as their personal bounty hunna or sumthin juss message me. also i would love to join sumones gang if they accept lvl 1 people like myself. Thank you for your time.

John the Bounty Hunna
14 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Butt Hunna

14 years ago  #6
Level 16

Originally posted by JohnGotti1 Um Im a Bounty Hunna and i kno how to play this game very well. If anyone wants to hire me as their personal bounty hunna or sumthin juss message me. also i would love to join sumones gang if they accept lvl 1 people like myself. Thank you for your time.

How can you be a Bounty Hunna when you cant even move out of New Jersey and your stats wouldnt get you na Job as a Bum Boy so that is a absolute load of C**P. Butt Hunna nice one Bravo. Where do these level ones come from Mars or Something.

14 years ago  #7
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I have to say you guys have been a newbe too sometime, don`t forget that..hehe..

I like this level one ppl, in time i can use them to give me things, lol 

and soon they can come to me whit things i need from nj..:)

More ppl in the game more to do more fun..:)

14 years ago  #8
Level 8

Originally posted by Jax_T I have to say you guys have been a newbe too sometime, don`t forget that..hehe..

I like this level one ppl, in time i can use them to give me things, lol 

and soon they can come to me whit things i need from nj..:)

More ppl in the game more to do more fun..:)

Jax_T your right but we didnt say we were bounty hunters when were a day old come lets have some real people in the Game ive trained for the time ive been on and not even id say im a Bounty hunter cause serious who cant i hunt at level 5 People in new Jersey. We all now where the people are were after just type in there name it tells you what prison there in when they last played and how much they have got and if you use the SPY feature you can find out a bit more

14 years ago  #9
Level 7

I am now lvl 2 if any1 out there got orginzied loyal fam that acsepts lvl 2

Originally posted by skillz Sup evry1 looking for fam that is loyal and acsepts lvl 1 players i do kno how to play game in oher words i kno wut im doing most parts message me if any1 recruiting i kno most gangs here juss acsept lvl4 or higher i respect that but i can help in other ways like buying favors and stuff like that if helps wen i have it

14 years ago  #10
Level 9

At level 3 the brother hood accpets. I have no idea about other gangs.

Do not ask if I want to trade my clean toilet. I am keeping it. If you want to spy on me...read my profile...It's worth it.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread