You must be logged in to access that page
You must be logged in to access that page
You must be logged in to access that page
Looking for solid crew
11 years ago #1
Im back full time now and looking for a good crew my max hit is 1,800 not bad for a level 21 and my cell is max out so hit me up if you are recruiting.
11 years ago #2
syndicate for life
The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™
You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
11 years ago #3
solid crew for a garbage player
“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”

11 years ago #4
wtf you trying to say bro I don't give a fuck if my stats suck I'm a respect player and a loyal mother fucker
11 years ago #5
solid crew for a garbage player
wtf you trying to say bro I don't give a fuck if my stats suck I'm a respect player and a loyal mother fucker
loyal fucker that quits the game 3times a year
“Classes will dull your mind, destroy the potential for authentic creativity.”

Quick Reply
You are unable to reply to this thread
kingof420