Item Title

Item Description

Mobile Prison Block

13 years ago  #21
Level 22
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by killaJP ok srry it was just a fucking suggestion damn cam down

10. its universally understood to never respond to me after I take off & all profanity in reference to me is as equally disrespectful as u callin my momma a bitch..

congratulations, not only are u on BX enemies list from 2 weeks ago.. u are now on mine.. good day sir & no KillaT there will be no savin him this time.. dis dumb fuck bout to quit...

13 years ago  #22
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

i did notr call ur mom a bitch please i really w3anna be in da riot please

Last edited by killaJP 13 years ago

smoke dat weed (cough,cough) DONT MESS WID ME   IM  PROTECTED BY KILLAT   
13 years ago  #23
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by killaJP ok srry it was just a fucking suggestion damn cam down

Interesting that sexyass is your dupe... http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/sexyass12345

so not only are you a moron, but you like to pretend you have tits too.

13 years ago  #24
Banned

no my freind made a profikle for his friend and then he got his on my computer and i told him not tobut he done it anyway do please dont ban me ban himhe has three duppes from his ip and it is his hunterscates and porkchop areall dupes so dont ban me ban themm it was his fault not mine

13 years ago  #25
Level 22

Originally posted by Mufasa

Interesting that sexyass is your dupe... http://www.prisonblock.com/profile/sexyass12345

so not only are you a moron, but you like to pretend you have tits too.

*gasps* awww shit... somebody go bump SmaccaMAO thread.. jaymeal thats where u get da tennessee area code from.. I'm startin to hate that place... slow days in da trap & posin faggots

13 years ago  #26
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by killaJP no my freind made a profikle for his friend and then he got his on my computer and i told him not tobut he done it anyway do please dont ban me ban himhe has three duppes from his ip and it is his hunterscates and porkchop areall dupes so dont ban me ban themm it was his fault not mine

One goes... all goes. Thanks for the admission.

13 years ago  #27
Banned

well i hope he dont ban me

13 years ago  #28
Level 22

JINKIES!! Killa J (John) P (insert last name here)... ha!! scooby snacks for all you bitches.. the mystery has been solved!!

13 years ago  #29
Banned

please dude come on its all his fucking fault please i worked hard to get here and i do no want to lose everything please

13 years ago  #30
Banned

my name is not john it is joseph powers thats wat killajp stands for killa joseph powers

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread