Item Title

Item Description

NASCAR Betting.

6 years ago  #41
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 26 days

It was posted but fuck it i have no interest in arguing. Send my bulls back fly IM OUT

6 years ago  #42
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Kurt Bush

6 years ago  #43
Level 17

Originally posted by GUINSTEV It was posted but fuck it i have no interest in arguing. Send my bulls back fly IM OUT

naw stev, you good bro

6 years ago  #44
Level 30

Originally posted by biglou
Originally posted by GUINSTEV It was posted but fuck it i have no interest in arguing. Send my bulls back fly IM OUT

naw stev, you good bro

I agree but im not arguing about it. If i didnt pick flys guy it shouldnt matter if i picked before or after him. As long as i posted 1st i get harvick

Up to you fly. Let me know

Thanks

Last edited by GUINSTEV 6 years ago

6 years ago  #45
Level 17

Originally posted by GUINSTEV

naw stev, you good bro

I agree but im not arguing about it. If i didnt pick flys guy it shouldnt matter if i picked before or after him. As long as i posted 1st i get harvick

Up to you fly.

agreed, but idk about 500 a week

6 years ago  #46
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Hey im down for however fly wants to run it, its his thing. Thought I was just playing by his rules that he posted. Rules state he picks first not second or there after, he even say to me last week that ppl cant pick before him. So here I am subscribed to thread waiting for fly to make his pick. Didn't know we could make pick before him, shit can I send him 5k redbull and make my picks for next 10 races?

6 years ago  #47
Level 17

Originally posted by FlyHigh My pick for Phoenix international speedway is Jimmie Johnson ugh..... makes me sick to say that lol... should've picked harvick just don't see 3 in a row though..

he picked today

6 years ago  #48
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by FlyHigh My pick for Phoenix international speedway is Jimmie Johnson ugh..... makes me sick to say that lol... should've picked harvick just don't see 3 in a row though..

he picked today

right lou, we all see that. the question is can you pick BEFORE someone that picks FIRST?

6 years ago  #49
Level 30

Ok but why sneak in and take my pic. Its like u waited for fly to pick then snuck in and took him. Anyway fly you decide.

6 years ago  #50
Level 17

Originally posted by neo88

he picked today

right lou, we all see that. the question is can you pick BEFORE someone that picks FIRST?

idk neo, it says he has to pick 1st and it is just monday, so im good with that, but i dont have the red bulls yall have, so i might be out myself

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread