New Buy/Sell icons for items are...
17 years ago #1
ThyWhis...Level 19
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 17 years, 1 month
Posts: 1,025
I don't really like them to be honest... maybe it's the twittery color and design. I don't think blue powder fits very well with this game's color palette. Black maybe..?
17 years ago #2
17 years ago #3
They actually should be black with neon green, if you're seeing blue, try holding shift and then clicking refresh
17 years ago #4
ThyWhis...Level 19
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 17 years, 1 month
Posts: 1,025
ooo, that's nice, It's alot better
17 years ago #5
17 years ago #6
as an FYI, I didn't make the change just so that they'd look cool haha, I made the change because I couldn't fit in 'send' with 'use' and 'sell'. Icons are a bit more scalable
Quick Reply
You are unable to reply to this thread

