Item Title

Item Description

New Item: Alcohol

14 years ago  #1
Level 7
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

In real life prison inmates are always trying to make there own alcohol. My idea is to place the alcohol in the drugs section. Its benifits can be to give +1 on Nerves (dutch currage before a fight).

As a totally new feature we should be able to buy the ingredients in the items section and begin to make our own, the alcohol could take like a few days to make or something. Could be a good feature though, get the ingredients for cheap and make quite a bit of money over something you wait to make.

Could prob be expanded quite a bit but i think its a good idea, there needs to be cheaper drugs.. 3000+ at the moment is too expensive.

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

+1 isn't really much for 5 minutes when you think about it. Nerve only really affects fighting and crimes, so you'd be able to do a little bit more cromes for that time? plus drugs affect strength, speed and defense mainly.

I'll take the drug prices into consideration though. Do we all agree they're expensive?

14 years ago  #3
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

if the drugs are expensive, you shouldn't be taking them. besides you can earn thousands a day in this game.

But i do suggest punishments for drugs such as overdose. like you get stuck in the hosp for a day for few hours. or you lose stats permanently if you take them every five minutes

14 years ago  #4
Level 9

I think Its bad that we get so much.. I get atleast 300k aq day.. But then again I always Find something too spend it on or someone to give it too lol..

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..
14 years ago  #5
Level 11

300k a day uh....i been lazy i'm only getting like 75k a day....i guess i should log on more often or be respected and earn double nerve etc

14 years ago  #6
Level 9

Im on 24/7 lol..

14 years ago  #7
Level 11

damn. i'm only on for a like two hours a night and quick visits during the day.  freaking college. lol

14 years ago  #8
Level 9

Lol.. Im Off school for 7 weeks! Woo Yeaqh lol.. xD

14 years ago  #9
Level 11

nice, i only got two more weeks then i'm off for two months, then its back to the college parties

14 years ago  #10
Level 9

Your Lucky lol..

Listen to this...

Lol Good tune.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread