Item Title

Item Description

New Jersey Hit List:

14 years ago  #21
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

MY REVISED PRICE FOR HITTING THESE 2 IDIOTS --

1K FOR EVERY HIT.AND AT LEAST 30 MINS OF INFIRMARY.

AND FOR GETTING MY BAD SIDE,A SPECIAL OFFER--

THE PERSON WHO HITS THESE MEN THE WHOLE DAY WHEN THEY'R ON,THEY'LL WIN A CASH PRIZE OF 100KS FROM ME.

FULL PROOFS REQUIRED THOUGH,FROM TIME TO TIME !

14 years ago  #22
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by jagan19289  

Originally posted by jagan19289 and this man too-- xhavokx -- the conditions are the same given by bravo..

Dont listen to this person! he stole my money and said he was sending me a TV! its hard enough for me to get the money together to buy a chair nevermind a tv then he goes and takes my money! imonly level two and this isnt fair! beat him up for me but i dont have anymoney because he took it all!

hahaha.....how can i steal money from a level 2 or something.and after all,all of the guys here know that im a honest person i think atleast in earning money..

and "beat him up"..?? what u mean by this man...almost all of top inmates are friendly with me and oh,what a lier. :P

I increasedd just now one more k ,i.e. $ 1,000 for every single hit to him.

Enjoy friends

Yeah Jagan, I am all over this.  I know your reputation as the only one on the game that can steal/mug/raid/attack across prisons with no level restriction that everyone else has to follow.  Lucky you, I am so jealous.

Will be attacking you unmercifully for the rest of the day, we will get him xhavokx don't worry about it.  Just keeping looking in the infirmary and you will see Jagan right there with the rest of us.

14 years ago  #23
Banned

Yah. The kid is a liar. just wrote me a message saying he wants a truce and what do i want back.

umm....shoulda thought about that before u fucked everyone. what do i want back? my money, jackass. wtf do u think.

for everyone who doesnt know how to do a screen shot: http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp&q=how+to+take+a+screenshot&aq=f&aqi=g10&oq=&fp=e8d6ef47431c6a4a

14 years ago  #24
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

ive put him in and will do so again soon till he gets the drift theiving little sod (We all are but we choose our enemies very carefully)

14 years ago  #25
Banned

He moved to PUTNAM people.  I've sent out over 50k so far.  Don't miss your chance.  I'm good for the money, ask around.

14 years ago  #26
Banned

Haha this dude asked to join The Brotherhood about 30 minutes ago.  Some friends showed me the message.  Then I hear from Dg2009 that he just asked to join SOA.  What a queef. hahahaha

Epic Fail

14 years ago  #27
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Brovo is right and a very honest dude..after all,we dont care money..money is nothing comparing to fun part

14 years ago  #28
Level 17

Originally posted by Bravo He moved to PUTNAM people.  I've sent out over 50k so far.  Don't miss your chance.  I'm good for the money, ask around.

You've sent Bravo $250,000 and were charged a 10% fee

No need to be good for it (even though he is 100% trustworthy).  I have nothing to spend my money on except for items and my trader has been nice enough to wait a day or two longer to contribute to the cause.

I have no problems using a few blunts, get to going people.  Money is burning a hole in my pocket to show exactly what will happen to scammers on this game.  Won't be tolerated, so heed this warning.

14 years ago  #29
Banned

I have plenty of cash people.  If I have some left over by the time the hitlist is implimented into the game tonight at midnight...then i'll just throw that money in there and put a hefty bounty on him.

Mufasa, can you please put a limit to writing inmates to at least level 2?  I want new kids on the game, dont get me wrong...but sooo many of them ask for free shit.  I've ahd tons of messages the past few days, I know others have as well. 

I think its fair, until we get that new message system with ignore/block feature.  Thanks

14 years ago  #30
Level 23
Gang: 8leggedspiders
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

lights, action, MEAT WAGON!!!!   rofl   hey...i want to donate some of my money to this good cause..1 million coming ur way Bravo

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread