Item Title

Item Description

New Levelling System

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

So, while things are fairly balanced, I'm noticing a lot of users are just rushing to level up and barely concerning themselves with training. The result? High level players that would lose a fight to a level 2 player. Players are moving on to Arizona that can't even complete the second-hardest crime in New Jersey.

The proposal:

I propose that now, when you've got 100% EXP for your level, you then have to go to the warden for "certification". Basically the admin puts you in a fight against one of his guards to test your strength for the level you're trying to go for.

So for example, a level 2 user that's reached 100% EXP would go to the warden and face off against a (weak) level 2 or 3 guard. IF they beat the guard, then they will be classified as level 2.

I think a system like this (maybe implemented every other level) would make sure that as users level, they're keeping their stats in mind.

And remember, once gangs and wars are introduced, you'll want good stats and not just a high level.

14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa So, while things are fairly balanced, I'm noticing a lot of users are just rushing to level up and barely concerning themselves with training. The result? High level players that would lose a fight to a level 2 player. Players are moving on to Arizona that can't even complete the second-hardest crime in New Jersey.

The proposal:

I propose that now, when you've got 100% EXP for your level, you then have to go to the warden for "certification". Basically the admin puts you in a fight against one of his guards to test your strength for the level you're trying to go for.

So for example, a level 2 user that's reached 100% EXP would go to the warden and face off against a (weak) level 2 or 3 guard. IF they beat the guard, then they will be classified as level 2.

I think a system like this (maybe implemented every other level) would make sure that as users level, they're keeping their stats in mind.

And remember, once gangs and wars are introduced, you'll want good stats and not just a high level.

that sound ok, but why not make things easier lets say by putting minimum average stats point requirement for lvling up? instead just by exp points? arguing point here is that they sttill can choose which area they want to strengthen ie maxing speed to prioritize criming....than fighting against guard which means u need to balance pretty much all ur stat..

.: L363nD4rY Pr1$0n3r$ :.
14 years ago  #3
Level 29

Well with that argument, technically, if they can beat the guard with fast speed, then they can likely beat other players too. There's nothing wrong with strategizing which stats to train (i.e. being weak, but REALLY fast), just as long as effort IS put into training.

Originally posted by jmwinata

Originally posted by Mufasa So, while things are fairly balanced, I'm noticing a lot of users are just rushing to level up and barely concerning themselves with training. The result? High level players that would lose a fight to a level 2 player. Players are moving on to Arizona that can't even complete the second-hardest crime in New Jersey.

The proposal:

that sound ok, but why not make things easier lets say by putting minimum average stats point requirement for lvling up? instead just by exp points? arguing point here is that they sttill can choose which area they want to strengthen ie maxing speed to prioritize criming....than fighting against guard which means u need to balance pretty much all ur stat..

14 years ago  #4
Level 7
Prison: Putnam

I think the system should be very similar to when you move up the levels for the jobs, I usually just look at how many more stat points I need to go up to the next level of the jobs. Having something like that would work, telling people they need "X amount of points" I think a fight thing could not be that good to be honest.

14 years ago  #5
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

if they can't do crime at arizona they should just go back to new jersey again right:)

Originally posted by Mufasa Well with that argument, technically, if they can beat the guard with fast speed, then they can likely beat other players too. There's nothing wrong with strategizing which stats to train (i.e. being weak, but REALLY fast), just as long as effort IS put into training.

Originally posted by jmwinata

The proposal:

Shield of Aegis Gang Hiring
14 years ago  #6
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Geez do you type enough xD well personally i think that its there choice weather or not to train or wateva...but it would be nice to have good compition good idea

-=Legendary Prisoners=- If you'd like to join our gang mail me
14 years ago  #7
Level 9

Wow Mufasa that sounds so bloody cool.. Go Bro..

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..
14 years ago  #8
Level 29

Yeah, I'm sick of not having anyone good to fight

Originally posted by Haze Geez do you type enough xD well personally i think that its there choice weather or not to train or wateva...but it would be nice to have good compition good idea

14 years ago  #9
Level 7

i hate to say it but that's their problem.  if they want to level up and get owned by most of the players let them.  it's their account and they can ruin it if they want.

they'll just be experience cows for lower level players who took the time to train their stats up.

personally i'd like to see no exp gained from training to be honest.  i want to level up at my leisure, not because training made me go up a level.

Rake hates mustard.
14 years ago  #10
Level 9

You have a point but I just love the idea of kicking the funk outta a guard lol.

..Hate is from the heart but the head is where I point my Gat..

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread