Item Title

Item Description

New game for Putnam inmates

14 years ago  #11
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

still bugged. just played my first game, on the second level my card disappeared and i couldnt do anything.

14 years ago  #12
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota

I had a bug on lvl 2. I don't know if that's relevant or not to reproduce the bug but I was flipping and unflipping each cards one by one  to try and remember them all without losing time. When there was 6 cards left on table, I paired a match and the 4 remaining cards flipped at the same time and made me won the lvl. I didn't noticed if these 4 cards gave me money or bonus time but the following lvls worked fine.

14 years ago  #13
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

same

14 years ago  #14
Level 17

Originally posted by Sunshine still bugged. just played my first game, on the second level my card disappeared and i couldnt do anything.

Same, mine was on level 4.  The card disappeared, played before I read this post.  Had well over a minute that was still counting down so time was not an issue and had 22 matches up to that point.

14 years ago  #15
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

I don't want to insinuate anything... but I personally watched Tommy put that game through the paces. So what are you guys doing to randomly get stuck cards?

14 years ago  #16
Level 17

The card just disappeared, and the timer continued to go.  I didn't do anything other than select cards for match.

14 years ago  #17
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels

My apologies, the disappearing card thing happened to me once, and then I altered it a bit, assumedly fixing the error. I couldn't replicate the bug, so I assumed it was fixed (previously I had no trouble replicating it). I'm not sure how the bug is occuring, I guess you guys just play the game all retarded-like?   :P

Back to the lab with this one. I hope I don't have to recode the card flip actions from scratch in an effort to fix this. That would suck a bit.

EDIT: It's possible that the old game is saved in your browser's cache. Niether I nor Mufasa could replicate the bug, so I assumed it was fixed.

If you're willing to lend me a hand, try clearing your browser's cache, erasing history, etc, and playing the game again. If the problem persists, I'll do everything in my power to get it fixed for you guys as soon as possible.

Last edited by kingtommy 14 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #18
Level 17

Originally posted by kingtommy EDIT: It's possible that the old game is saved in your browser's cache. Niether I nor Mufasa could replicate the bug, so I assumed it was fixed.

If you're willing to lend me a hand, try clearing your browser's cache, erasing history, etc, and playing the game again. If the problem persists, I'll do everything in my power to get it fixed for you guys as soon as possible.

No need to apologize, it isn't that big of a deal.  This is a game in "beta" after all, and it is to be expected.

I had never played the game before tonight, and I cleaned my cache earlier in the day.  I will give it another try and give you an update here after I clear cache again. 

14 years ago  #19
Level 17

Tried it again after deleting cache, history, temp internet files.  Got to level 2 had one match remaining and 3 cards.

Guessing that the 3rd card was a wild (ie cash, -5 sec, shuffle).  Selected that card before the final match because I knew where it was.  Selected the wild card, and it "disappeared" and nothing I could select.

Like I said before it isn't that big of a deal, but will test it again tomorrow if you would like.

14 years ago  #20
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels

What you told me helps a bunch. I'll see if I can find out where it's broken.

Last edited by kingtommy 14 years ago

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread