Item Title

Item Description

New gang upgrades

4 years ago  #1
Level 25
Gang: Vbucks
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 5 years, 13 days

I have a few gang section suggestions primarily a gang money vault kinda like a my bank account. It could be like pay 25 favors to open it and you get 10 million bank vault and upgradable  5 favors for 5 million more and so on up to a certain max limit. Obiously make it accessible to everyone the gang leader wants.

A gang ally tab to make it official, with a gang ally shoutbox. For example every gang that want to be allies and have one place to communicate must pay 25 favors each to be able to access the gang ally shoutbox

4 years ago  #2
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

We can use discord to speak to who we like also a gang bank account would take away the point of mugging as knowone would hold cash think things are good as is

_
4 years ago  #3
Level 25
Gang: Vbucks
Incarcerated: 5 years, 13 days

Im not saying i want a bank account to hold 100+ million cash but there should be a place i can keep some cash safe and easily accessible, because if i sell something or crime i need to spend it right away so it doesn't get mugged

4 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 We can use discord to speak to who we like also a gang bank account would take away the point of mugging as knowone would hold cash think things are good as is

you can use that same argument for the 10k items protected with max'd out gang vault.

+1 from me. Or just update our current bank account entirely.

4 years ago  #5
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

But our bank accounts hold cash that can't be mugged there are many amens that boost bank deposits which I'm sure most people are aware of

_
4 years ago  #6
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

When u get raided relentless don't matter how much u have in bank or aments.. Focus on protecting ur cell. And true allies will come through when ur down!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread