Item Title

Item Description

New ways to earn favors & more updates

14 years ago  #21
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Roland i did every sungle survey at the beginning until i saw the results and none of them credited

I show that 5 credited for you. For those that didn't, please follow the outlined instructions for handling that situation.

14 years ago  #22
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

this is bs there were 5 total. not the new surveys that WERE at the begining. i did all of them and now they just dissapered.WTF!!!!!!!!!!

14 years ago  #23
Level 29

Again... it's outlined how to get credit for missing offers... have you followed that procedure? I can understand being frustrated, but think for a second: what does bitching here accomplish other than a little outlet?

14 years ago  #24
Level 12
Prison: Arizona

what i mean is how am i supposed to report it iff its not even in the  list anymore?

14 years ago  #25
Level 29

Fair point. Do you remember what it was? If you do let them know, or let me know I can contact them (assuming we mean blvd)

14 years ago  #26
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

Im a bit late in the game, but today i will call some good friends to join, we played some games together before, and i will try to pursuate them to come over here

14 years ago  #27
Level 9
Prison: Putnam

Good Job!

14 years ago  #28
Banned
Prison: New Jersey

Originally posted by Craddock YAY. I love you!

Great we cannot wait until we see you with two children and a  third on the way.

*You hate me so much that you will beat me into a bloody pulp and move on to the next inmate you hate the most and beat him/her/it into a bloody pulp and move on to the next*

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread