Item Title

Item Description

Newcomer Retention Suggestions

6 years ago  #21
Level 35
Gang: Roots
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 6 years, 1 month

Originally posted by JHate407 This is why whole damn country getting soft!!! It's too hard, I don't like it, give me free shit, do it for me..WTF..hate to break it to some of u, but not everybody is a winner, u can't do wtf u want just because..those players that stick around aren't fuktarded millennials they're people who can think for themselves & possess basic comprehension skills. It's not the game that drives new players away..it's all u keyboard tuff guys/gals that constantly call new players dupes or talk shit/down on them because u wasted untold yrs clicking away & feel it entitles u to puff up your chest to lower lvls..puff that shit up when boogie,neo,Ms ko,pistol or untold others who would woop your ass..nah y'all can't do that, might actually have issues with your game play if u did that..this directed at no certain individual, but if u take offense then it more than likely bout your ass

My first day playing and this was the first thing anyone said to me.

UBNck said on 03.02.2018 @ 1:09AM:

You a dupe.

6 years ago  #22
Level 34
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Incarcerated: 8 years, 8 months

Originally posted by 6ix9ine
Originally posted by JHate407 This is why whole damn country getting soft!!! It's too hard, I don't like it, give me free shit, do it for me..WTF..hate to break it to some of u, but not everybody is a winner, u can't do wtf u want just because..those players that stick around aren't fuktarded millennials they're people who can think for themselves & possess basic comprehension skills. It's not the game that drives new players away..it's all u keyboard tuff guys/gals that constantly call new players dupes or talk shit/down on them because u wasted untold yrs clicking away & feel it entitles u to puff up your chest to lower lvls..puff that shit up when boogie,neo,Ms ko,pistol or untold others who would woop your ass..nah y'all can't do that, might actually have issues with your game play if u did that..this directed at no certain individual, but if u take offense then it more than likely bout your ass

You a dupe.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 years ago  #23
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by BongLord

You a dupe.

well, j"hate", why did you quit?

6 years ago  #24
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by biglou
Originally posted by BongLord

You a dupe.

well, j"hate", why did you quit?

Who said I quit? Just no time lately to sit & click..been trying keep life simple, man

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread