Item Description

No Event when opening certain packages

5 years ago  #1
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Hi Mu,

When opening some of this awesome stuff you have gifted us with the event...so far the small gift 2012 and halo lengendary bundle did not give an event or from what i can see any items,

Side note:-

If i rember rightly I think one of previous staff members said we had a certain time to use them before they got switched off. Not sure if thats still the case.

5 years ago  #2
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

It worked fine for me

Your bundle contained 4 6-packs of RedBull for extended gaming, a copy of Halo: Reach, exclusive Halo: Reach surgeon pack and an XBOX console!

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #3
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Odd. It's no major biggie anyway as the stiff is useless now but maybe it was a one off so all good.

5 years ago  #4
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

I'm getting this event for the stocking 2012.

11/07/2018 4:01pmYour Stocking 2012 was removed from your cell by Santa. Please be patient while we fix some stuff.

I have 2, one protected and one unprotected. I get the same message for both. It says "wait till Christmas"

Was it coded to open on the Christmas of 2012 ONLY or every 31st of December? I'm assuming the former because I can't imagine you having the foresight that it will be released again so abundantly and let alone 6 years from when it came out.

anyway like ainsyp said its no biggie, I'm just mentioning in case it is a bug.

5 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by AceDinero I'm getting this event for the stocking 2012.

11/07/2018 4:01pmYour Stocking 2012 was removed from your cell by Santa. Please be patient while we fix some stuff.

I have 2, one protected and one unprotected. I get the same message for both. It says "wait till Christmas"

Was it coded to open on the Christmas of 2012 ONLY or every 31st of December? I'm assuming the former because I can't imagine you having the foresight that it will be released again so abundantly and let alone 6 years from when it came out.

This was actually changed from it just not working at all when we got them last week.

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #6
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by AceDinero I'm getting this event for the stocking 2012.

This was actually changed from it just not working at all when we got them last week.

ah ok. I just thought it was worth mentioning in case it was considered a bug

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread