Item Title

Item Description

No name changes for known scammers

6 years ago  #1
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

We as a whole sincerely try to keep up with scammers and some place their names in the scammer thread so new/returning players will be aware of their antics. 

Staff should vet players wanting to change their name and if there’s been actual scams under one name the player shouldn’t be allowed to change their name, which is basically hiding in plain sight for a new player to scam.

Thanks!  

6 years ago  #2
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Spinelli We as a whole sincerely try to keep up with scammers and some place their names in the scammer thread so new/returning players will be aware of their antics. 

Staff should vet players wanting to change their name and if there’s been actual scams under one name the player shouldn’t be allowed to change their name, which is basically hiding in plain sight for a new player to scam.

Thanks!  

Proverbs 6:30-31 People do not despise a thief if he steals to satisfy his hunger when he is starving. - 1 ON THIS IDEA

6 years ago  #3
Level 33
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months

+1 too this fuck a scammer

6 years ago  #4
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

issue warranted discussion..but i mean hes basically bragging abour ripping someone off...kick him the fuck out of here...the is a game for fun..actually robbing people is not part of the "game"...go play doctor/patient with your wife and actually cut her.. see how that goes

6 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

bottom line scamming is perceived as OK by the idiots who do it because staff will not do anything about it unless they are the one who gets scammed and then its full ban and all...

6 years ago  #6
Level 28

Originally posted by nickrox issue warranted discussion..but i mean hes basically bragging abour ripping someone off...kick him the fuck out of here...the is a game for fun..actually robbing people is not part of the "game"...go play doctor/patient with your wife and actually cut her.. see how that goes

no different than somebody mugging me after i spend my time hitting that crime button all day. the crimes buy the sws, so if you mug me and take my money and buy sws its cool, but if you crime and buy sws and i take the sws as opposed to the cash suddenly its perceived as unethical? they are the same goddamn thing. i just do it in a different , more difficult manner. ohhhhhhhhh and its ok to take my amens via a raid, but if i slick rick that ass and take yours via setting you up aka scamming then its different? grow up ladies. you have been outclassed. O.G. Scammer_Jesus for the fuckin win!

6 years ago  #7
Level 28

Originally posted by Scammer_Jesus
Originally posted by nickrox issue warranted discussion..but i mean hes basically bragging abour ripping someone off... THERES A LIST DEDICATED TO THIS CALLED THE MUGGERS LIST. WANNA DO AWAY WITH THAT FUNCTION WHILE WERE AT IT? BAN EVERYBODY WHO TAKES SOMETHING THAT ISNT THERES? BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SMMFH

6 years ago  #8
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Dude it’s not like you sniped some shit. You’re a bad look for the game man. Equating an actual game feature to your scamming is quite comical.

6 years ago  #9
Level 28

Originally posted by Spinelli Dude it’s not like you sniped some shit. You’re a bad look for the game man. Equating an actual game feature to your scamming is quite comical.

perception and reality are often quite different Spin. i suggest you put a little more thought into the subject sir.

6 years ago  #10
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread