Item Title

Item Description

Noobs survival guide to forums.

14 years ago  #1
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I've taken some time to make things a bit clear....

-Please search forums before posting! I can't express how much this pisses off mufasa and most people on here!

-Unless you want to be bashed by the community please think before posting.... A.K.A. no posts like this one!

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Inmates-of-America-t1748.html If your level 1 or been in the game for less than a week or two.... your gunna get bashed for being stupid.....

-READ THE DARN WIKI. This one is self explanitory.... I don't like seeing noobs post "how do i change my apearence?" or "how can I make my NRV higher?" my favorite one "How can I make money?" Most of these questions are already answered in wiki or forums.

-If your not aware of the situation dont post on it... A.K.A. stay out of threads that sell blah blah just cause you want to say you made a gang...

-LEVEL 1-4 DONT MAKE GANGS. for the love of god I cant take you folks sereously when you mail me saying "join our FAST growing gang!"

- Face facts no one will take you sereously at the low levels... learn to deal with it. Get familiarlized with the game and then start posting.

Dont piss mufasa of please.

Read this for more info on how to survive prisonblock.

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/The-Simple-Noobs-Guide-To-Earning-Money-Playing-t981.html

14 years ago  #2
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Here here. I just want to elaborate, I didnt start posting in the forums til I was level 4. I suggest you do the same. You can, if you are careful, start posting stuff to get to know the community, but refrain from posting about ANYTHING concerning the game til you are damn sure you wont be made a fool of. (ie questions about the game are no no's unless you are 100% sure that there are no threads about it already)

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

stickied

14 years ago  #4
Level 14
Prison: South Dakota

If only we could get new players to read this...lmao

14 years ago  #5
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

BRAVO well done nice maybe this will really help people

14 years ago  #6
Level 4
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

This has helped me out alot thanks guys for making it easy for new fourm uses to find their way about things.

14 years ago  #7
Level 8

Aww, teddy. I thought you were the "master of all things prison"...or something. How could lord's n00b guide possibly help you?!

14 years ago  #8
Level 9
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

humm these are the questions that puzzle us lol

14 years ago  #9
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by 6566 BRAVO well done nice maybe this will really help people

@6566 where does Bravo come into this he hasnt even posted anything or am i missing something ?

14 years ago  #10
Level 18
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by owen36

Originally posted by 6566 BRAVO well done nice maybe this will really help people

@6566 where does Bravo come into this he hasnt even posted anything or am i missing something ?

you're paranoid owen. bravo was meant as something like applause or another kind of sympathy.

sometimes antisocial - always antifascist

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread