Item Title

Item Description

Not your Typical Black Man Music

6 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

So i'm nowhere near the stereotypical African American male you'd see in society. I may be big black and scary but i'm no thug that listens to "trap music" or "underground rap" all the time because frankly i don't find it enjoyable. Some of you will take this thread as a big joke and you're more than welcome to i couldn;t care less, but to those of you who give a shit, i'm looking for some music that i can enjoy and add to playlists because i always have headphones on. I am very fond of the following genres:

Pop

Rock

R&B

Jazz

Kpop

Disney Songs

Musicals

and Hip Hop

this list is in no particular order of favoritism so post some links here and i'll give it a listen, if i like enough and haven't already heard it, you might get a little reward for your troubles. Thank you for your time, ⋆

6 years ago  #2
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

I DRINK BEER TO STUFF LIKE THIS

6 years ago  #3
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
6 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
6 years ago  #5
Level 28
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

boogidy boogidy boogidy boogidy

6 years ago  #6
Level 35
Gang: Anarchy
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Black_Star So i'm nowhere near the stereotypical African American male you'd see in society. I may be big black and scary but i'm no thug that listens to "trap music" or "underground rap" all the time because frankly i don't find it enjoyable. Some of you will take this thread as a big joke and you're more than welcome to i couldn;t care less, but to those of you who give a shit, i'm looking for some music that i can enjoy and add to playlists because i always have headphones on. I am very fond of the following genres:

Pop

Rock

R&B

Jazz

Kpop

Disney Songs

Musicals

and Hip Hop

this list is in no particular order of favoritism so post some links here and i'll give it a listen, if i like enough and haven't already heard it, you might get a little reward for your troubles. Thank you for your time, ⋆

you need to take Disney songs off this list right the fuck now

6 years ago  #7
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 5 months

6 years ago  #8
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

6 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: War Ready
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

6 years ago  #10
Level 7
Gang: Open Market Gang
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Black_Star So i'm nowhere near the stereotypical African American male you'd see in society. I may be big black and scary but i'm no thug that listens to "trap music" or "underground rap" all the time because frankly i don't find it enjoyable. Some of you will take this thread as a big joke and you're more than welcome to i couldn;t care less, but to those of you who give a shit, i'm looking for some music that i can enjoy and add to playlists because i always have headphones on. I am very fond of the following genres:

Pop

Rock

R&B

Jazz

Kpop

Disney Songs

Musicals

and Hip Hop

Ugly God.SIMPLE

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread