Item Title

Item Description

Ok NJ time to see whos the best!

13 years ago  #11
Level 5
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

IM DOWN...

X Da GoRillA CaGe x 1. Get ur Weight up, Hit da Gym...That's what GoRilla's Do!  2. Stack Ur 6read...Money Talks and 6roke Nigga's Walk....Dont ask for 6read unless u have a damn good reason 3. Got a Problem with another member of Da GoRilla's, let a 6ig Homie kno and we will deal with it Accordingly  4. If u got a problem with a 6uster with a higher lvl, let a GoRilla Kno, We Got Shooters Everywhere 5.  6. To Get out of the Nation......No Comment, 6ut once ur out i Hope ur Weight is Up 7. Read Number 1 8. If u see someone with the SwaG to 6ecome a GoRilla, Let a 6iG Homie Kno 9. Ur a GoRilla so act like 1, Make sure they end up in da InFirmarY 10. Respect one Another and dont 6ang on ur Allies 11. If Another Crew Set Tripps......See the next Rule 12. WE FUC'N KILL THEM ALL!!!!! 13. Any updates will 6e sent thru message or checc CeesdaGorillA's Page for Updates MonSter Kody = When U get there U will Kno  GoRilla Beast= Average 600+  GoRilla = Average 400 - 599  Lil GoRilla = Average 200 – 399    Baby GoRilla = New Jack
13 years ago  #12
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Ok so far prizes will include

X-Box Reg

False Advertising#2 dvd x2

600 eds

Kinect

Yellow Move

Blue Move

Green Move

Taylor West cd

Megaslayer cd

Tv's on a crate x5

cd players x5

dvd players x5

bookcase

A-Team dvd

2 Dolla cd

100 lg chocolate bars

As donations come in prizes will be determined. There will be packages going out to the winners!!!!!!!

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #13
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

yo im in

13 years ago  #14
Level 35

so far we got

X-Box Reg

600 eds

Kinect

Yellow Move

Blue Move

Green Move

Taylor West cd

Megaslayer cd

Tv's on a crate x5

cd players x5

dvd players x5

bookcase

A-Team dvd x2

Sex In The City2 dvd

2 Dolla cd

100 lg chocolate bars

updated prizes. Prizes per level will be posted Thursday morning

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #15
Level 35

X-Box Reg

600 eds

Kinect

Yellow Move

Blue Move

Green Move

Taylor West cd

Megaslayer cd

Tv's on a crate x5

cd players x5

dvd players x5

bookcase

A-Team dvd

2 Dolla cd

100 lg chocolate bars

update

1k sws

5 lumps of coal

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #16
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

You guys are great. For those that don't know A LOT of people are putting up some excellent prizes for free. If you are training and only want to train, think about what a few % of XP will do versus what some of the prizes will give you. Top prize an xbox? Perfect for training now matter what prison you are in. Few % x for 600 ED's? Wow, that's about $1.8 million and guess what, perfect for training.

If your in a crew please pass on the information so we get more people involved. Lets see this thing kick off!

13 years ago  #17
Level 35

Originally posted by Auminer You guys are great. For those that don't know A LOT of people are putting up some excellent prizes for free. If you are training and only want to train, think about what a few % of XP will do versus what some of the prizes will give you. Top prize an xbox? Perfect for training now matter what prison you are in. Few % x for 600 ED's? Wow, that's about $1.8 million and guess what, perfect for training.

If your in a crew please pass on the information so we get more people involved. Lets see this thing kick off!

Thanks for the promo bro these cats dont understand what this will do to their 3x3 cells

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #18
Level 6
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

i'm in

13 years ago  #19
Level 31
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Originally posted by Auminer You guys are great. For those that don't know A LOT of people are putting up some excellent prizes for free. If you are training and only want to train, think about what a few % of XP will do versus what some of the prizes will give you. Top prize an xbox? Perfect for training now matter what prison you are in. Few % x for 600 ED's? Wow, that's about $1.8 million and guess what, perfect for training.

my boy auminer a true leader and thinker people join up

09/15/2012 4:04pmCongratulations! For being one of the winners in Fight Night, you're rewarded: 100 favors, 1 Groundhog, and 1 Survivor Trophy 09/22/2012 7:45pmCongratulations, Seasoned Vet! You won a Brawler Trophy (item), Ninjhog (amenity), and $500,000 in cash from Fight Night! 09/28/2012 12:00amCONGRATS! You won first prize in this week's lottery! You take home a Small Mattress Package and $59,000!
13 years ago  #20
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

i will throw in an extra 150 eds

_

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread