Item Title

Item Description

Paranormal Activity

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

omg just watched Paranormal Activity not bad made me jump a cupley fue times. Watch it and tell me what you think

http://milledrive.com/videos/30414/Paranormal_Activity_2009_.html

14 years ago  #2
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

i watched this the other day i didnt find it jumpy just damn creepy n spookey especially when she gets dragged out of bed that sent a chill up my spine..

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Was gonna wait til this came out on DVD. Got a download link? Prefer to watch on the big screen

14 years ago  #4
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I had never heard of this movie until tonight. Someone was all, "hey! come see this scary movie."

I kinda wish I hadn't seen it. It seems so real you can't help but be all WTF???? when you get home and hear little noises in your house.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #5
Banned

14 years ago  #6
Level 19

Just so everyone is aware (not that anybody is doing this!) but sharing movies on the internet is illegal. Let's change this thread to discussion (not sharing) of the movie Paranormal Activity, and leave it at that.

Anyone who feels like sharing (which isn't anybody ) can do it via PM/outside sources (AIM, Yahoo Messenger, etc).

[EDIT:] Sharing trailers and videos of that nature is okay, as far as I know.

14 years ago  #7
Banned

MY links provided are for "Promontinal uses only and should not be re-disturbuted"   *Cough*  

EDIT: wont happen again thou

14 years ago  #8
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Not to be a "parade-rainer" but technically, it isn't illegal everywhere. If sonyc's website link happens to be located in say, Singapore or Italy, then he isn't breaking any laws as they have very lax/creative copyright laws. Or if the server is located in one of the few countries that don't support copyright law at all then it wouldn't be illegal there either.

In my country, Canada, I can legally download anything I can prove ownership of as we pay a hidden tariff/fee on all blank media. The fee was introduced in the late 90's to combat loss of revenue from music sharing and those of us in the computer industry back then were the only ones that understood/opposed the tax but it was pushed through anyway. Of course, I can't prove ownership of a movie in the theatres but if I own a copy of, say, "Alice In Wonderland" I can freely download it from any source I wish. I just can't make it available for download.

So, ya....not to be nitpicky but the internet is global, not just US (where all variations of upload/downloard are illegal I believe).

14 years ago  #9
Level 8
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

NOTE : that whole "free to dowload if I can prove ownership" thing in Canada will be coming to end soon as the gov looks at a couple new internet/P2P laws. But I bet the blank media tax sticks around.

14 years ago  #10
Level 19

I realize the net is global, but PBlock is owned and run from the U.S. so I'm just going to go out on a limb here and say U.S. laws apply here in respects to copyrights.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread