Item Title

Item Description

Policy for Name and Sex Changes

12 years ago  #1
Level 6
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

A question I have been getting a lot of is if it is possible for a player to change his or her user name. Related to this is the ability to change the gender of your avatar.

For now, the only way to do this is by asking an admin. So there is an easy record, please utilize the 'Contact' form at the top of the page if you want a name change.

The cost for this service - changing your user name, or changing your avatar gender - is 100 favors. This is regardless of what some may have paid in the past. The high cost is because we do not want people doing this casually. You have to really mean it.

When you are approved for this, the favors will be deducted, and your account will be set manually so that you can make the name change yourself, in your profile tab. Once you have paid, you can only make this change once. If you mess up typing your new username, you have to contact and pay again.

Thanks. Questions about this policy to this thread.

12 years ago  #2
Level 27
Gang: Familia
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 14 days

Thanks Staff seems fair and straight forward! last thing we want is people changing there names all the time. just thinking what about an option to look at any previous names they had?

12 years ago  #3
Level 6

Originally posted by ainsyp just thinking what about an option to look at any previous names they had?

No, right now this is not in the system.

12 years ago  #4
Level 27
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

I could careless about a name change, what im not feelin is the gender changing stuff,how that flew over ur head ainsyp beats the hell out of me.....not cool on the gender changin...u picked that gender so deal with it

12 years ago  #5
Level 8
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Originally posted by CeesDaGorillA I could careless about a name change, what im not feelin is the gender changing stuff,how that flew over ur head ainsyp beats the hell out of me.....not cool on the gender changin...u picked that gender so deal with it

You just aren't happy with anything today.

There is no need to discuss these things we are offering to players. Honestly, don't care if people don't like them, because other people do.

Closed.

12 years ago  #6
Level 6

Originally posted by CeesDaGorillA not cool on the gender changin...u picked that gender so deal with it

If it bothers you that some people might choose a gender for their avatar other than the gender they are "in real life," then I respectfully counter that you should

welcome to the internet

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread