Item Title

Item Description

Possible bug with regenerating HP, NRG, NRV, STM

6 years ago  #1
Level 26
Gang: BrightSide
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 23 days

Hello, I saw some issuez with my stats. Loaded my cell, got one train and had 44% stamina left and 0 nrg. After one clock, had 5 nrg and 35% stm, after anotyer clock, 10 nrg still 35% stm. This goes till I reach 27 nrg, then stops. Same on hp  same on nrg, after I reach half ho and half NRV, they doesnt regenerate anymore. Searcged for this bug, but didn't found anything. Can please check? Thanks.

6 years ago  #2
Level 26

Checked again, took 2 eds and 3 sws to have 100% nrg and stm, after one clock, I have again 27 nrg and 35% stm

6 years ago  #3
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

I have had the same problem ,I was in Putnam for the op then when I got back to sd I put in my crime cell in , I have used a blunt and sw to fill the stm and nrv up ,but then went make my breakfast before start criming ,come back to see it's all went down to what it was before I used them items , plus not regenerating after the 5 mins , I hope that makes sense

I just filled up my nrv and stm again and at 5:00 game time it took it off again

Last edited by biscutz 6 years ago

6 years ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

A similar thing just happened to me . I just filled stamina to 100% and then used 1 beer and 1 raw weed to fill nerve and my stamina dropped to 85% from 100% not sure if it was the time for the stuff to be regenerated or not. Refilled stamina and watched stamina as the clock clicked over to 5:50am and it dropped to 85%

Last edited by death187 6 years ago

6 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

My HP and NRV no longer fill up on their own over time.

6 years ago  #6
Level 26

I spoke with other players and checked the reason, everytime you load your cell or put some new amen, the stats doesnt regenerate anymore. I think that's the cause. Some players don't have this issue cuz they didnt loaded they're cell or put some new amen.

6 years ago  #7
Level 33
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

My HP and STM no longer fill up,but this happened when i put in my cell other DVD,old status is ok,the problem appear when you put in your cell other item

6 years ago  #8
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by biscutz I have had the same problem ,I was in Putnam for the op then when I got back to sd I put in my crime cell in , I have used a blunt and sw to fill the stm and nrv up ,but then went make my breakfast before start criming ,come back to see it's all went down to what it was before I used them items , plus not regenerating after the 5 mins , I hope that makes sense

I just filled up my nrv and stm again and at 5:00 game time it took it off again

this is what im stuck with every 5mins

HP: 90,210

NRG: 94/514

NRV: 130/783

STM: 11%

6 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

my hp keeps getting reduced to 50% and thn stays there every time the tick comes no regen

6 years ago  #10
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Every 5 mins my stm nrg nrv n hp get dropped

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread