Item Title

Item Description

Problem with DAOPAY

14 years ago  #1
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I just buy 50 favors from warden,first time all was ok.But i decide to buy 50 favors more to upgrade my cell to max and here what is problem.......

I call number and waiting...everything was fine like first time but i am aloso playing game this time,and before process was ended i went to isolation!

At the end,i finish my payment reguraly but i didnt get favors

I was thinking that they be shown up when i go out for ISO but they didnt

Mufasa can you fix that please,its very expencive from my contry to use that,much more then 5$ ....

Hope you will understend ...

14 years ago  #2
Banned

Try logging out and logging back in.  Sometimes it takes a second for everything to go through and it wont pop up in your "events" until a little bit.

14 years ago  #3
Level 19

I tryed now,but still nothing....only i can hope that Mufasa will help me....

14 years ago  #4
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Barbarian I tryed now,but still nothing....only i can hope that Mufasa will help me....

u have that order number put queries on daopay's official website that actually the payment has been processed to prisonblock or not.if it's not processed,how can warden approve it ? so better contact daopay taking your order no. for cinfirming that the payment was forwarded to prisonblock.

14 years ago  #5
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Barbarian I tryed now,but still nothing....only i can hope that Mufasa will help me....

you can also submit your queries here --

http://www.daopay.com/support/form.php ;

fill the form with ur order number.u will be mailed ur current situation.

14 years ago  #6
Level 19

I didnt saved that number,first time all was ok so i didnt write number this time....my mistake

I waiting for Mufasa replay,i know that i dont have any proof that i am called,but beleve me i am!

Only i can send to mufasa or kingtommy my phone number,maybe they can to contact DAOPAY and see that i am called,and finis payment 2 times and credited only one...

I think that all was fine with daopay,maybe system in game who transvering events to "My transactions" doesnt working while player is in isolation,like you cant buy something from market while you are in ISO...

But i am sure that admins can see all things that player are doing and he will probably fix that,i hope...

14 years ago  #7
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 3 months

No, I can remedy this, no need to contact Daopay. Drop me a emssage with the time you made the call

14 years ago  #8
Level 19

All fixed...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread