Item Title

Item Description

Putnam prison

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Putnam prison is disaster! I moved to it just yesterday and find out that when there are no such a type crimes which i can do(do with good results), lol it's not funny at all. So i just want to ask you all if i have skipped some crime, which cost less then 7 nrv or this bad dream is reality?

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

lol, no, no bad dream. You're supposed to be training your stats as you go. If you don't, you'll be left in the dust as you go. What's funny is that Putnam was added with EASIER crimes than Arizona to help people with the transition.

14 years ago  #3
Level 29

Puntnam prison life is too hard for me...i wish if i could go back to peaceful Njersey prison, i think now i will need about week to reach next level, because doing crimes for me is useless lol, then how much i need speed to have success in crimes in Puntnam?

14 years ago  #4
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

haha putnAM I REALY EASY,  check out the Arizona and u'll see what's prison lol

14 years ago  #5
Level 29

so after one week living in Putnama prison i can tell to those who will need to go to there few thnigs about life in Putnama.

First, to do some crimes with good results you need to be quite a quick, approximately 4000 with 100% stm, so if you have less stm or speed your possibility to do crime with good results will be quite a low.

Second , life in Putnama is quite a peaceful, only that lady above my message may attack you, like she did me when i changed prison(a few seconds after i changed prison) hehe.

Also at prison yard you can found about 10k$ and more then 10 big water bottles and few nrv giving things, it's quite a good

At last how you see after week i still have lvl 8, despite i am playing this game every day, so those days when you could reach lvl per 2-3 days ends after you move to Putnama(maybe when i will have 10k speed those days will be back).

14 years ago  #6
Level 12
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

I'm attacking only persons who are on same lvl like me, u're also lvl8, so I attacked u, and I don't check if sb is in this prison for 4 seconds or for 5 days lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread