Item Title

Item Description

Query related to Unique IP,

14 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Ok today i saw, my account is getting logged in from different IPs, so probably my ISP is changing my IP rapid. So far all ips were unique since i know not many users play this game from my country. but sometime in future may be people come from my country and some how we could have same IP (not at same time). Then my account will be blocked?

Actually, i was thinking about advertising in some forums which i use (all belong to my country), to get more favors..

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

I don't think you'll be blocked from the site for sharing an IP, although anyone unlucky enough to be signed up and have your address will be marked as an alias.

You will be blocked from attacking/mugging/raiding/trading/etc from people who are considered aliases of yours.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #3
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Fracker banned :O

For the same reason which he intimate just after his join :O

14 years ago  #4
Banned

atleast he was far better then you, who don't try to show always his muscles on younger inmates.. i saw you put my name on the top of the hit list just because you were become an a$$ on the forum while couldn't talk to me.. as i think you always been an a$$.. and i can show you number of the posts where you actually accepted being so..

here again i know what you going to do.. go to your http://thebrotherhood-number1gang.lefora.com/ and will cry on the forum for help from you gang, bloody!!

btw you don't need to remain happy, he will back soon.. & will teach you some good manners!! bloody general!!

14 years ago  #5
Banned

not at all.. i no where shown i am tough or something, but you are trying to show your tough by pointing at me..

btw i didn't just posted the link, but also said "Bravo put me on the hit list". I guess i am ain't that weak after all!!

14 years ago  #6
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

This was a wonderful derail.

Take it to personal messages, guys.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread