Item Title

Item Description

RIP OGPEAK

9 years ago  #31
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Wrong again. I buy blunts, sws and eds with licks I hit as well. Post occasional hits on sucka muthafuckas. You know. I do what I want .

9 years ago  #32
Level 37
Gang: Y U MAD
Incarcerated: 11 years, 11 months

he does all this and still spends 9/10 of the day in iso

9 years ago  #33
Level 28

Yeah Andy, your correct. Iam currently smoking a rack of ribs for my cousins 10th bday party tonight. Playing from my phone. Whats your point?

9 years ago  #34
Level 37

comeout of iso and crime more money for us to take

9 years ago  #35
Level 28

Lol at andy20 since all you have ever done on pb is keep your mouth shut and train, suddenly you join karnage and are some sort of tough guy?! Give me a break son. Any sucker motherfucker can do that gameplay. How many can do mine?

9 years ago  #36
Level 32
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Originally posted by ogpeak1 How many can do mine?

lmao, what mug a bunch of low lvls and then hide in ISO for hours at a time....hmm seems tricky, you mastered it well

9 years ago  #37
Level 37

all you ever have been since i can remember is a little bitch cause shit then begg for forgivness, then repeat. The way i always played is dont give me a reason to be in your events and i wont be there. You have given me way too many reason. you snipped from me when i was a runner scammed me when i was a runner. When I got to SD you mugged and attacked me calling me a dupe and posting hits on me. But i soon passed you and you stopped cuz you knew you were out matched. Now your in my gangs events gives me even more reason. Hey pay backs a BITCH isnt it. I will be in your events for ever now

9 years ago  #38
Level 28

Good because iam not going anywhere. Karnage dosen t even have a reason to be in my events but you guys are. Why? Afraid I might do like juice used to. Its a complement really. Karnage focus is on me. Aswell as many others. Juice used to get peace but scared everybody from giving it out again. Fear is a funny thing.

9 years ago  #39
Level 37

what more reason does anyone need your a bitch, and no one likes you nothing to it.

9 years ago  #40
Level 28

Ahhhh, cant have an adult convo with actual points , so we go to the grade school name calling? Well played andy20 well played.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread