Random factor to attacking?

14 years ago  #1
Level 17
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

Is there a random factor to attacking?

100% Stamina

100% nerve

Compared to opponent, this is the difference in stats.

+860 Strength

+324 Defense

+426 Speed

And I lose?  That doesn't seem right to me.  Is there a random factor when you clearly dominate your opponent statwise?

14 years ago  #2
Level 17

Originally posted by Compton Is there a random factor to attacking?

100% Stamina

100% nerve

Compared to opponent, this is the difference in stats.

+860 Strength

+324 Defense

+426 Speed

And I lose?  That doesn't seem right to me.  Is there a random factor when you clearly dominate your opponent statwise?

And I forgot to add, exact same weapon (revolver) and armor (phone book).

14 years ago  #3
Level 10
Prison: Putnam

http://wiki.prisonblock.com/Battles

Look a little down and to the left of your screen and there you will find something called Game Wiki. You will find almost all your answers there.

14 years ago  #4
Level 17

I have read through the wiki numerous times and never saw the attacking page.  Thanks, I must have never clicked on the "attacking" link.  Thanks again, but even under that rational the +110% to 90% based on the stats it still wouldn't come out correctly.  Obviously I am not going to post someone else's stats. 

But doing a rough calculation based on the wiki with me at 90% strength and the opponent at 105% max defense I would still be higher in every area.  So the math doesn't work out like it says on the Wiki.

14 years ago  #5
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Also remember you lose stamina as the battles go. I've got an admin version of the battle screen and I watched the battle in question. No errors there.

14 years ago  #6
Level 17

Originally posted by Mufasa Also remember you lose stamina as the battles go. I've got an admin version of the battle screen and I watched the battle in question. No errors there.

Thanks for the clarification.  It wasn't a complaint.  Just a question of understanding the battle system. 

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread